Multi-period Competition with Switching Costs: An Overlapping Generations Formulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Rhodes, 2014. "Re-examining the effects of switching costs," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 57(1), pages 161-194, September.
- Lu, Jye-Chyi & Tsao, Yu-Chung & Charoensiriwath, Chayakrit & Dong, Ming, 2012. "Dynamic decision-making in a two-stage supply chain with repeated transactions," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 137(2), pages 211-225.
- Elder, Erick & To, Ted, 1999. "Consumer switching costs and private information," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 369-375, June.
- Luis Cabral, 2012. "Switching Costs and Equilibrium Prices," Working Papers 12-04, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- David Byrne & Brian K. Kovak & Ryan Michaels, 2013.
"Price and Quality Dispersion in an Offshoring Market: Evidence from Semiconductor Production Services,"
NBER Working Papers
19637, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- David M. Byrne & Brian K. Kovak & Ryan Michaels, 2013. "Price and quality dispersion in an offshoring market: evidence from semiconductor production services," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2013-06, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Suleymanova Irina & Wey Christian, 2011.
"Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-58, September.
- Irina Suleymanova & Christian Wey, 2008. "Bertrand Competition in Markets with Network Effects and Switching Costs," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 796, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Suleymanova, Irina & Wey, Christian, 2011. "Bertrand competition in markets with network effects and switching costs," DICE Discussion Papers 30, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Caminal, Ramon & Claici, Adina, 2007.
"Are loyalty-rewarding pricing schemes anti-competitive?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 657-674, August.
- Ramón Caminal & Adina Claici, 2005. "Are loyalty-rewarding pricing schemes anti-competitive?," Working Papers 228, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Caminal, Ramon & Claici, Adina, 2005. "Are loyalty-rewarding pricing schemes anti-competitive?," CEPR Discussion Papers 5353, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ed Hopkins, 2002. "Adaptive Learning Models of Consumer Behaviour (first version)," ESE Discussion Papers 80, Edinburgh School of Economics, University of Edinburgh.
- Curtis Eberwein & Ted To, 1998.
"Dynamic Price Adjustment Under Imperfect Competition,"
- Eberwein, C. & To, T., 1998. "Dynamic Price Adjustment Under Imperfect Competition," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 505, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Shy, Oz & Stenbacka, Rune & Zhang, David Hao, 2016. "History-based versus uniform pricing in growing and declining markets," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 88-117.
- Baron, Mira G., 2002. "The impact of switching costs on closing of service branches," ERSA conference papers ersa02p314, European Regional Science Association.
- Inderst, Roman, 2002. "Why competition may drive up prices," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 47(4), pages 451-462, April.
- Ezlika Ghazali & Bang Nguyen & Dilip S. Mutum & Amrul Asraf Mohd-Any, 2016. "Constructing online switching barriers: examining the effects of switching costs and alternative attractiveness on e-store loyalty in online pure-play retailers," Electronic Markets, Springer;IIM University of St. Gallen, vol. 26(2), pages 157-171, May.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:44:y:1996:i:1:p:81-87. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.