Differences in Trading Behavior across NYSE Specialist Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battalio, Robert & Ellul, Andrew & Jennings, Robert, 2005. "Reputation effects in trading on the New York Stock Exchange," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24659, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Xing, Xiaochuan & Xue, Yi, 2017. "Trading mechanisms and market quality: Limit-order books versus dealership markets," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 154(C), pages 35-44.
- Boulatov, Alex & Hatch, Brian C. & Johnson, Shane A. & Lei, Adam Y.C., 2009. "Dealer attention, the speed of quote adjustment to information, and net dealer revenue," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 33(8), pages 1531-1542, August.
- Jacoby, Gady & Zheng, Steven X., 2010. "Ownership dispersion and market liquidity," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 81-88, March.
- Rösch, Christoph G. & Kaserer, Christoph, 2013. "Market liquidity in the financial crisis: The role of liquidity commonality and flight-to-quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(7), pages 2284-2302.
- Anand, Amber & Chakravarty, Sugato & Chuwonganant, Chairat, 2009. "Cleaning house: Stock reassignments on the NYSE," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 727-753, November.
- Teplova, Tamara V. & Rodina, Victoria A., 2016. "Does stock exchange consolidation improve market liquidity? A study of stock exchange acquisition in Russia," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 375-390.
- Hatch, Brian C. & Johnson, Shane A., 2002. "The impact of specialist firm acquisitions on market quality," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 66(1), pages 139-167, October.
- Krause, Andreas, 2005. "Optimal stock allocation in specialist markets," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 23-39, March.
- Rösch, Christoph G. & Kaserer, Christoph, 2014. "Reprint of: Market liquidity in the financial crisis: The role of liquidity commonality and flight-to-quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 152-170.
- Krishnan, R. & Mishra, Vinod, 2013.
"Intraday liquidity patterns in Indian stock market,"
Journal of Asian Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 99-114.
- R. Krishnan & Vinod Mishra, 2012. "Intraday Liquidity Patterns in Indian Stock Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 34-12, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Jimmy Lockwood & Larry Lockwood & Sie Ting Lau, 2016. "Lost In Translation: Which Stock Prices Bear The Burden To Adjust To Exchange Rates?," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 39(3), pages 263-290, September.
- Buti, Sabrina, 2007. "A Challenger to the Limit Order Book: The NYSE Specialist," SIFR Research Report Series 55, Institute for Financial Research.
- Köksal, Bülent, 2010. "Differences in individual NYSE specialists' performances and strategies," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 8-18, January.
- Moulton, Pamela C. & Wei, Li, 2009. "A tale of two time zones: The impact of substitutes on cross-listed stock liquidity," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 570-591, November.
- Shane A. Corwin & Jay F. Coughenour, 2008. "Limited Attention and the Allocation of Effort in Securities Trading," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 63(6), pages 3031-3067, December.
- Corwin, Shane A., 2004. "Specialist performance and new listing allocations on the NYSE: an empirical analysis," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 27-51, January.
- Anand, Amber, 2005. "Specialist: The firm or the individual?: Empirical evidence from the options markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 555-575.
- Coughenour, Jay F. & Saad, Mohsen M., 2004. "Common market makers and commonality in liquidity," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 37-69, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:54:y:1999:i:2:p:721-745. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.