Differences in individual NYSE specialists' performances and strategies
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth A. Kavajecz, 1999. "A Specialist's Quoted Depth and the Limit Order Book," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 747-771, April.
- Sofianos, George & Werner, Ingrid M., 2000. "The trades of NYSE floor brokers," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 3(2), pages 139-176, May.
- Shane A. Corwin, 1999. "Differences in Trading Behavior across NYSE Specialist Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(2), pages 721-745, April.
- Huang, Roger D & Stoll, Hans R, 1997. "The Components of the Bid-Ask Spread: A General Approach," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 10(4), pages 995-1034.
- Cao, Charles & Choe, Hyuk & Hatheway, Frank, 1997. " Does the Specialist Matter? Differential Execution Costs and Intersecurity Subsidization on the New York Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 52(4), pages 1615-1640, September.
- Gibson, Scott & Singh, Rajdeep & Yerramilli, Vijay, 2003. "The effect of decimalization on the components of the bid-ask spread," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 121-148, April.
- Harris, Lawrence E. & Panchapagesan, Venkatesh, 2005. "The information content of the limit order book: evidence from NYSE specialist trading decisions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 25-67, February.
- Anand, Amber, 2005. "Specialist: The firm or the individual?: Empirical evidence from the options markets," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 57(6), pages 555-575.
- Jay F. Coughenour & Daniel N. Deli, 2002. "Liquidity Provision and the Organizational Form of NYSE Specialist Firms," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 57(2), pages 841-869, April.
- Barnea, Amir, 1974. "Performance Evaluation of New York Stock Exchange Specialists," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 9(04), pages 511-535, September.
- Robert Battalio & Andrew Ellul & Robert Jennings, 2007. "Reputation Effects in Trading on the New York Stock Exchange," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1243-1271, June.
More about this item
KeywordsNYSE specialists Dealer trading Market makers Limit Order Book Posted quotes;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:revfin:v:19:y:2010:i:1:p:8-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620170 .