On Valuing American Call Options with the Black-Scholes European Formula
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Feng Dai & Feng Han, 2004. "Optimal Choice Models for Executing Time to American Options," Finance 0412016, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David R. Peterson, 1986. "An Empirical Test Of An Ex-Ante Model Of The Determination Of Stock Return Volatility," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(3), pages 203-214, September.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2009. "Is the lure of choice reflected in market prices? Experimental evidence based on the 4-door Monty Hall problem," Journal of Economic Psychology, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 203-215, April.
- Feng Dai & Yajun Sun & Songtao Wu, 2008.
"The Structure Models for Futures Options Pricing and Related Researches,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 61-76, May.
- Feng Dai & Dongkai Zhai & Zifu Qin, 2005. "The Structure Models for Futures Options Pricing and Related Researches," International Finance 0503010, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Feng Dai, 2007.
"The DF Structure Models for Options Pricing on the Dividend-Paying and Capital-Splitting,"
The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(3), pages 17-30, May.
- Feng Dai, 2005. "The DF Structure Models for Options Pricing On the Dividend- Paying and Capital-Splitting," Finance 0508012, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- David S. Bates, 1995. "Testing Option Pricing Models," NBER Working Papers 5129, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeon, Chanwoong & Lee, Jeongjin & Shin, Juneseuk, 2015. "Optimal subsidy estimation method using system dynamics and the real option model: Photovoltaic technology case," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 142(C), pages 33-43.
- Yi‐Wei Chuang & Wei‐Che Tsai & Pei‐Shih Weng & Chi Yin, 2021. "Do put warrants unwind short‐sale restrictions? Further evidence from the Taiwan Stock Exchange," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 41(3), pages 325-348, March.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1998. "Call option pricing and replication under economic friction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 184-195, July.
- Hsuan-Chu Lin & Ren-Raw Chen & Oded Palmon, 2016. "Explaining the volatility smile: non-parametric versus parametric option models," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 46(4), pages 907-935, May.
- DAI & Feng QIN & Zifu, 2005. "DF Structure Models for Options Pricing," The IUP Journal of Applied Economics, IUP Publications, vol. 0(6), pages 61-77, November.
- Gary L. Trennepohl & James R. Booth & Hassan Tehranian, 1988. "An Empirical Analysis Of Insured Portfolio Strategies Using Listed Options," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 11(1), pages 1-12, March.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Raymond King, 1986. "Convertible Bond Valuation: An Empirical Test," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 9(1), pages 53-69, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:39:y:1984:i:2:p:443-55. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.