Graft, Bribes, and the Practice of Corruption
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarrée & Sungho Yun, 2007.
"Bribery vs. Extortion: Allowing the Lesser of two Evils,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1993, CESifo Group Munich.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarree & Sungho Yun, 2009. "Bribery vs. extortion: allowing the lesser of two evils," Working Papers UWEC-2007-11-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Michael Dietrich & Jolian McHardy & Abhijit Sharma, 2010.
"Firm corruption in the presence of an auditor,"
2010016, The University of Sheffield, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2010.
- Dietrich, Michael & McHardy, Jolian & Sharma, Abhijit, 2010. "Firm corruption in the presence of an auditor," MPRA Paper 24784, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Dietrich & Jolian McHardy & Abhijit Sharma, 2012. "Firm Corruption in the Presence of an Auditor," Working Paper series 20_12, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Fahad Khalil & Jacques Lawarrée & Sungho Yun, 2010. "Bribery versus extortion: allowing the lesser of two evils," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 41(1), pages 179-198.
- Elvio Accinelli & Laura Policardo & Edgar J. Sánchez Carrera, 2012. "On the Dynamics and Effects of Corruption on Environmental Protection," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1312, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Daniel Herold, 2017. "The Impact of Incentive Pay on Corporate Crime," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201752, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:9:y:2000:i:2:p:257-288. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.