Selection and Serial Entrepreneurs
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rocha, Vera & Carneiro, Anabela & Amorim Varum, Celeste, 2015.
"Serial entrepreneurship, learning by doing and self-selection,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 91-106.
- Vera Rocha & Anabela Carneiro & Celeste Amorim Varum, 2013. "Serial entrepreneurship, learning by doing and self-selection," CEF.UP Working Papers 1312, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Simon Parker, 2014. "Who become serial and portfolio entrepreneurs?," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 43(4), pages 887-898, December.
- KANG, Byeongwoo & RANNIKKO, Heikki & TORNIKOSKI, Erno T., 2017. "How a laid-off employee becomes an entrepreneur: The case of Nokia’s Bridge program," IIR Working Paper 17-15, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Diego Martínez-López & Manuel Palazuelos-Martínez, 2014. "Breaking with the past in smart specialisation: A new model of selection of business stakeholders within the entrepreneurial process of discovery," Working Papers. Collection B: Regional and sectoral economics 1401, Universidade de Vigo, GEN - Governance and Economics research Network.
- Zunino, Diego & van Praag, Mirjam C. & Dushnitsky, Gary, 2017.
"Badge of Honor or Scarlet Letter? Unpacking Investors' Judgment of Entrepreneurs' Past Failure,"
IZA Discussion Papers
11017, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dushnitsky, Gary & van Praag, Mirjam & Zunino, Diego, 2017. "Badge of Honor or Scarlet Letter? Unpacking Investors' Judgment of Entrepreneurs' Past Failure," CEPR Discussion Papers 12329, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Diego Zunino & Mirjam (C.M.) van Praag & Gary Dushnitsky, 2017. "Badge of Honor or Scarlet Letter? Unpacking Investors' Judgment of Entrepreneurs' Past Failure," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-085/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Neill Stern & Metcalf Lynn & York Jonathan L., 2015. "Seeing What Others Miss: A Study of Women Entrepreneurs in High-Growth Startups," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 5(4), pages 293-322, October.
- Toft-Kehler, Rasmus & Wennberg, Karl & Kim, Phillip H., 2014.
"Practice makes perfect: Entrepreneurial-experience curves and venture performance,"
Journal of Business Venturing,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 453-470.
- Toft-Kehler, Rasmus & Wennberg, Karl & Kim, Phillip, 2013. "Practice Makes Perfect: Entrepreneurial-Experience Curves and Venture Performance," Ratio Working Papers 210, The Ratio Institute.
- Tran, Hien Thu & Carbonara, Emanuela & Santarelli, Enrico, 2017. "Determinants of Novice, Portfolio and Serial Entrepreneurship: An Occupational Choice Approach," GLO Discussion Paper Series 74, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Cumming, Douglas & Walz, Uwe & Werth, Jochen Christian, 2015. "The dynamics of entrepreneurial careers in high-tech ventures: Experience, education, and exit," SAFE Working Paper Series 122, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- repec:eee:jbvent:v:32:y:2017:i:6:p:611-626 is not listed on IDEAS
- Weerachart Kilenthong & Kittipong Rueanthip, 2016. "The Impact of Family Business Apprenticeship on Entrepreneurship and Survival of Small Businesses: Evidence from Thailand," PIER Discussion Papers 34., Puey Ungphakorn Institute for Economic Research, revised Jun 2016.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:22:y:2013:i:2:p:281-311. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.