HMO Participation in Medicare+Choice
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pelech, Daria, 2017. "Dropped out or pushed out? Insurance market exit and provider market power in Medicare Advantage," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 98-112.
- Mark Duggan & Jonathan Gruber & Boris Vabson, 2015. "The Efficiency Consequences of Health Care Privatization: Evidence from Medicare Advantage Exits," NBER Working Papers 21650, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Duggan, Mark & Starc, Amanda & Vabson, Boris, 2016.
"Who benefits when the government pays more? Pass-through in the Medicare Advantage program,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 141(C), pages 50-67.
- Mark Duggan & Amanda Starc & Boris Vabson, 2014. "Who Benefits when the Government Pays More? Pass-Through in the Medicare Advantage Program," NBER Working Papers 19989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mark Duggan & Amanda Starc & Boris Vabson, 2014. "Who Benefits when the Government Pays More? Pass-Through in the Medicare Advantage Program," Discussion Papers 14-004, Stanford Institute for Economic Policy Research.
- Katherine Baicker & Michael Chernew & Jacob Robbins, 2013. "The Spillover Effects of Medicare Managed Care: Medicare Advantage and Hospital Utilization," NBER Working Papers 19070, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Pizer & Austin Frakt & Roger Feldman, 2009. "Nothing for something? Estimating cost and value for beneficiaries from recent medicare spending increases on HMO payments and drug benefits," International Journal of Health Economics and Management, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 59-81, March.
- Town, Robert & Liu, Su, 2003. " The Welfare Impact of Medicare HMOs," RAND Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 34(4), pages 719-736, Winter.
- Ian M. McCarthy & Michael Darden, 2015. "Quality Ratings and Premiums in the Medicare Advantage Market," Emory Economics 1501, Department of Economics, Emory University (Atlanta).
- Austin B. Frakt & Steven D. Pizer, 2008. "Attribute substitution in early enrollment decisions into Medicare prescription drug plans," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 17(4), pages 513-521.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:14:y:2005:i:3:p:543-574. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.