Accounting, Auditing and Corporate Governance of European Listed Countries: EU Policy Developments Before and After Enron
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Stevens, 1990. "The Impact of Europe 1992 on the Maghreb and Sub-Saharan Africa," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 29(2), pages 217-241, December.
- Christopher Stevens, 1990. "The Impact of Europe 1992 on the Maghreb and Sub‐Saharan Africa," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/241001, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bryan Howieson, 2011. "GFC or KFC?: How Standard Setters Were Battered and Fried," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 21(1), pages 3-13, March.
- Philip Brown & John Preiato & Ann Tarca, 2014. "Measuring Country Differences in Enforcement of Accounting Standards: An Audit and Enforcement Proxy," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 1-52, January.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2012.
"Корпоративно Управление На Финансови Посредници: Конвергенция И Дивергенция
[Corporate Governance Of Financial Intermediaries: Convergence And Divergence]," MPRA Paper 52268, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nedelchev, Miroslav, 2012. "Corporate governance of financial intermediaries: convergence and divergence," MPRA Paper 53939, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Moreno Enguix , María del Rocío & Antón Renart , Marcos & Vidal Hernández-Mora, José Antonio, 2012. "European regional policy: Analysis of the management reports of structural funds 2000-2006," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 35-56.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:42:y:2004:i:2:p:289-319. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.