European regional policy: Analysis of the management reports of structural funds 2000-2006
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- James Hughes & Gwendolyn Sasse & Claire Gordon, 2004. "Conditionality and Compliance in the EU's Eastward Enlargement: Regional Policy and the Reform of Sub-national Government," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(3), pages 523-551, September.
- Ian P. Dewing & Peter O. Russell, 2004. "Accounting, Auditing and Corporate Governance of European Listed Countries: EU Policy Developments Before and After Enron," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 289-319, June.
- Kaplan, Steven E. & Mauldin, Elaine G., 2008. "Auditor rotation and the appearance of independence: Evidence from non-professional investors," Journal of Accounting and Public Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 177-192.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean Court of Auditors; Report Analysis; Structural Funds;
- G38 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- H83 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Public Administration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0019. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.