Auditor rotation and the appearance of independence: Evidence from non-professional investors
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wang, Karl J. & Tuttle, Brad M., 2009. "The impact of auditor rotation on auditor-client negotiation," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 222-243, February.
- Ioan-Bogdan ROBU & Maria GROSU & Costel ISTRATE, 2016. "The Effect of the Auditors’ Rotation on the Accounting Quality in the Case of Romanian Listed Companies under the Transition to IFRS," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(133), pages 1-65, January.
- Firth, Michael & Rui, Oliver M. & Wu, Xi, 2012. "How Do Various Forms of Auditor Rotation Affect Audit Quality? Evidence from China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 109-138.
- Moreno Enguix , María del Rocío & Antón Renart , Marcos & Vidal Hernández-Mora, José Antonio, 2012. "European regional policy: Analysis of the management reports of structural funds 2000-2006," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 35-56.
- Richard Fontaine & Hanen Khemakhem & David N. Herda, 2016. "Audit committee perspectives on mandatory audit firm rotation: evidence from Canada," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 20(3), pages 485-502, September.
- Steven Kaplan & Janet Samuels & Jeffrey Cohen, 2015. "An Examination of the Effect of CEO Social Ties and CEO Reputation on Nonprofessional Investors’ Say-on-Pay Judgments," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 126(1), pages 103-117, January.
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:137:y:2017:i:c:p:410-427 is not listed on IDEAS
- Jasim Al-Ajmi & Shahrokh Saudagaran, 2011. "Perceptions of auditors and financial-statement users regarding auditor independence in Bahrain," Managerial Auditing Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 26(2), pages 130-160, January.
- repec:eee:advacc:v:38:y:2017:i:c:p:75-87 is not listed on IDEAS
- Boon Seng Tan & Yew Kee Ho, 2016. "Some Economics of Audit Market Reform," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 26(3), pages 271-283, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jappol:v:27:y:2008:i:2:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jaccpubpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.