Marcos Antón Renart, Sr.
(Marcos Anton Renart)
|Last Name:||Marcos Anton|
Facultad de Economía y Empresa Murcia, Spain
Universidad de Murcia
RePEc:edi:fcmures (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Oriol Amat & Marcos Antón Renart & María José García, 2013. "Factors that determine the evolution of high-growth businesses," Economics Working Papers 1377, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Marín Hernández Salvador & Gras Gil Ester & Anton Renart Marcos, 2015. "Spanish credit institutions: do efficiency and solvency support the first decisions on bank restructuring from a financial point of view 2008-2012?," Contaduría y Administración, Accounting and Management, vol. 60(2), pages 367-388, abril-jun.
- Moreno Enguix , María del Rocío & Antón Renart , Marcos & Vidal Hernández-Mora, José Antonio, 2012. "European regional policy: Analysis of the management reports of structural funds 2000-2006," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 22, pages 35-56.
- Salvador Marín Hernández & Ester Gras Gil & Marcos Antón Renart, 2011. "Financial information and restructuring of spanish savings banks in a context of crisis. Changes in the regulation; content and evolution of FROB," CIRIEC-España, revista de economía pública, social y cooperativa, CIRIEC-España, issue 73, pages 99-126, October.
- José Antonio Vidal Hernandez-Mora & Marcos Antón Renart & María del Rocío Moreno Enguix, 2009. "An Analysis of the Dependence of the Spanish Fisheries Industry on the Financial Instrument for Fisheries Guidance," European Financial and Accounting Journal, Prague University of Economics and Business, vol. 2009(2), pages 34-64.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Oriol Amat & Marcos Antón Renart & María José García, 2013.
"Factors that determine the evolution of high-growth businesses,"
Economics Working Papers
1377, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Sara Lilia Garcia Perez & Alejandra Garcia Perez & Patricia Delgadillo Gomez & Adriana Mercedes Ruiz Reynoso, 2019. "Financial Tools And Business Growth: Evidence From Valle De México," Global Journal of Business Research, The Institute for Business and Finance Research, vol. 13(2), pages 47-59.
- Nebojša Stojčić & Ivan-Damir Anić & Tonći Svilokos, 2021. "The entrepreneurial gains from market integration in the new EU member states," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 57(3), pages 1-20, October.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Marcos Marcos Anton Sr.
(Marcos Anton Renart) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.