The Impact of the Single Market Programme on the Locational Determinants of US Manufacturing Affiliates: An Econometric Analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Lionel Fontagné & Amina Lahrèche-Révil, 2001. "Foreign Direct Investment and Company Taxation in Europe," Economics Working Papers 004, European Network of Economic Policy Research Institutes.
- Robert E. Lipsey, 1990. "American Firms Face Europe: 1992," NBER Working Papers 3293, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert Z. Aliber, 1993. "The Multinational Paradigm," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262511517, January.
- Markusen, James R & Maskus, Keith E, 2002.
"Discriminating among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise,"
Review of International Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(4), pages 694-707, November.
- James R. Markusen & Keith E. Maskus, 1999. "Discriminating Among Alternative Theories of the Multinational Enterprise," NBER Working Papers 7164, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Piteli, Eleni E.N., 2009. "Foreign Direct Investment in Developed Economies: A Comparison between European and non - European Countries," Papers DYNREG44, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Laura Resmini & Laura Casi, 2011. "The determinants of foreign direct investments: Regional vs. National characteristics," ERSA conference papers ersa10p466, European Regional Science Association.
- repec:spr:manint:v:52:y:2012:i:4:d:10.1007_s11575-011-0127-7 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kandogan, Yener, 2012. "Regional foreign direct investment potential of the states within the US," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 64(4), pages 306-322.
- Laura Casi & Laura Resmini, 2012. "Globalization, Foreign Direct Investments and Growth in European Regions: An Empirical Assessment," Chapters,in: Globalization Trends and Regional Development, chapter 4 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Olivia Galgau & Khalid Sekkat, 2004. "Does economic integration affect FDI inflows to member countries equally? An empirical analysis for Europe," Working Papers CEB 04-025.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Fragkiskos Filippaios & Marina Papanastassiou, 2008. "US Outward Foreign Direct Investment in the European Union and the Implementation of the Single Market: Empirical Evidence from a Cohesive Framework," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46, pages 969-1000, December.
- Laura Resmini & Laura Casi, 2013. "Spatial complexity and interactions in regions' FDI attractiveness," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1063, European Regional Science Association.
- K Aristotelous, 2005. "Do Currency Unions Affect Foreign Direct Investment Evidence from US FDI Flows into the European Union," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 10(2), pages 1-10, September.
- Antonios Georgopoulos & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Vasilios Sogiakas, 2013. "Survival Characteristics and Adjustment of MNE Affiliates in the European Integrated Market," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 225, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Padilla, Ramón & Gomes Nogueira, Caroline, 2015. "Determinants and home-country effects of FDI outflows: Evidence from Latin American countries," Estudios y Perspectivas – Sede Subregional de la CEPAL en México 166, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:41:y:2003:i:1:p:37-62. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.