Reconstructing Aggregate Euro-zone Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Monteforte, Libero, 2007.
"Aggregation bias in macro models: Does it matter for the euro area?,"
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 236-261, March.
- Libero Monteforte, 2004. "Aggregation bias in macro models: does it matter foir the euro area?," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 534, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Dreger, Christian & Wolters, Jürgen, 2010. "Investigating M3 money demand in the euro area," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 111-122, February.
- Bosker, E.M., 2006. "On the aggregation of eurozone data," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 90(2), pages 260-265, February.
- E.M. Bosker, 2003. "Eurozone money demand: time series and dynamic panel results," WO Research Memoranda (discontinued) 750, Netherlands Central Bank, Research Department.
- Jansen, Eilev S., 2004. "Modelling inflation in the euro area," Working Paper Series 322, European Central Bank.
- Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2002. "La politique monétaire face à l'incertitude : un survol méthodologique des contributions relatives à la zone euro," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 65(1), pages 177-200.
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2002.
"Exchange-Rate and Interest-Rate Driven Competitive Advantages in the EMU,"
Working Paper Series
2001/8, Lund University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Andrén, Niclas & Oxelheim, Lars, 2002. "Exchange-Rate and Interest-Rate Driven Competitive Advantages in the EMU," Working Paper Series 576, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Brand, Claus & Reimers, Hans-Eggert & Seitz, Franz, 2003. "Forecasting real GDP: what role for narrow money?," Working Paper Series 254, European Central Bank.
- Amisano, Gianni & Fagan, Gabriel, 2013.
"Money growth and inflation: A regime switching approach,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 33(C), pages 118-145.
- Amisano, Gianni & Fagan, Gabriel, 2010. "Money growth and inflation: a regime switching approach," Working Paper Series 1207, European Central Bank.
- Hahn, Elke, 2002. "Core inflation in the Euro area: Evidence from the structural VAR approach," CFS Working Paper Series 2001/09, Center for Financial Studies (CFS).
- Manh Ha Duong & Camille Logeay & Sabine Stephan & Rudolf Zwiener & Serhiy Yahnych, 2005. "Modelling European Business Cycles (EBC Model): A Macroeconometric Model of Germany ; Version March 2005," Data Documentation 5, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- De Grauwe, Paul & Senegas, Marc-Alexandre, 2006.
"Monetary policy design and transmission asymmetry in EMU: Does uncertainty matter?,"
European Journal of Political Economy,
Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 787-808, December.
- P. De Grauwe & Marc-Alexandre Sénégas, 2006. "Monetary policy design and transmission asymmetry in EMU: does uncertainty matter?," Post-Print hal-00150390, HAL.
- Ulrich Fritsche & Camille Logeay & Kirsten Lommatzsch & Katja Rietzler & Sabine Stephan & Rudolf Zwiener unter Mitarb. von Cansel Kiziltepe & Christian Proano-Acosta, 2005. "Auswirkungen von länderspezifischen Differenzen in der Lohn-, Preisniveau- und Produktivitätsentwicklung auf Wachstum und Beschäftigung in den Ländern des Euroraums: Endbericht ; Forschungsprojekt im ," DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, volume 8, number pbk8.
- Mike Artis & Andreas Beyer, 2004. "Issues in Money Demand: The Case of Europe," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(4), pages 717-736, November.
- Sabine Stephan, 2006. "German Exports to the Euro Area," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 31(4), pages 871-882, November.
- Beyer, Andreas & Juselius, Katarina, 2010. "Does it matter how aggregates are measured? The case of monetary transmission mechanisms in the euro area," Working Paper Series 1149, European Central Bank.
- Mariano Matilla-Garcia, 2005. "A SVAR model for estimating core inflation in the Euro zone," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(3), pages 149-154.
- Gianni Amisano & Roberta Colavecchio, 2013. "Money Growth and Inflation: evidence from a Markov Switching Bayesian VAR," Macroeconomics and Finance Series 201304, Hamburg University, Department Wirtschaft und Politik.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Domenico Sartore, 2006. "Methodological aspects of time series back-calculation," Working Papers 2006_56, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Arnold, Ivo J.M. & Roelands, Sebastian, 2010. "The demand for euros," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 32(2), pages 674-684, June.
- Libero Monteforte & Stefano Siviero, 2002. "The economic consequences of euro area modelling shortcuts," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 458, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jcmkts:v:38:y:2000:i:4:p:613-624. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0021-9886 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.