Portfolio Manager Ownership and Mutual Fund Performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abigail S. Hornstein & James Hounsell, 2013. "Managerial Investment in Mutual Funds," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2013-005, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Martin, Thorsten & Sonnenburg, Florian, 2015. "Managerial ownership changes and mutual fund performance," CFR Working Papers 16-03, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- repec:eee:corfin:v:47:y:2017:i:c:p:110-130 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dahlquist, Magnus & Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2018. "A Review of Norges Bank's Active Management of the Government Pension Fund Global," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2018/1, University of Stavanger.
- Kurniawan, Meinanda & How, Janice & Verhoeven, Peter, 2016. "Fund governance and style drift," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 59-72.
- Aidan Yao & Honglin Wang, 2012. "What are the Challenges and Problems Facing China's Outward Portfolio Investment: Evidence from the Qualified Domestic Institutional Investor Scheme," Working Papers 312012, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Hornstein, Abigail S. & Hounsell, James, 2016.
"Managerial investment in mutual funds: Determinants and performance implications,"
Journal of Economics and Business,
Elsevier, vol. 87(C), pages 18-34.
- Abigail S. Hornstein & James Hounsell, 2016. "Managerial investment in mutual funds: Determinants and performance implications," Wesleyan Economics Working Papers 2016-004, Wesleyan University, Department of Economics.
- Fu, Richard & Wedge, Lei, 2011. "Managerial ownership and the disposition effect," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(9), pages 2407-2417, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:37:y:2008:i:3:p:513-534. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .