A November Effect? Revisiting the Tax-Loss-Selling Hypothesis
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
References listed on IDEAS
- Michael S. Rozeff, 1998. "Stock Splits: Evidence from Mutual Funds," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 53(1), pages 335-349, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Poterba, James M., 2002.
"Taxation, risk-taking, and household portfolio behavior,"
Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 17, pages 1109-1171
- James M. Poterba, 2001. "Taxation, Risk-Taking, and Household Portfolio Behavior," NBER Working Papers 8340, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Graflund, Andreas, 2001. "Some Time Serial Properties of the Swedish Real Estate Stock Market, 1939-1998," Working Papers 2001:8, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Bergstresser, Daniel & Poterba, James, 2002. "Do after-tax returns affect mutual fund inflows?," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 63(3), pages 381-414, March.
- Vesna Karadžic & Tamara Backovic Vulic, 2011. "The Montenegrin Capital Market: Calendar Anomalies," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 56(191), pages 107-122, October-D.
- Gerasimos G. Rompotis, 2009. "A Comprehensive Study on the Seasonality of Greek Equity Funds Performance," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 7(2), pages 229-255.
- Ali F. Darrat & Bin Li & Benjamin Liu & Jen Je Su, 2011. "A Fresh Look at Seasonal Anomalies: An International Perspective," International Journal of Business and Economics, College of Business and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan, vol. 10(2), pages 93-116, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:bhabra99. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .