A Comprehensive Study on the Seasonality of Greek Equity Funds Performance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Cadsby, Charles Bram & Ratner, Mitchell, 1992. "Turn-of-month and pre-holiday effects on stock returns: Some international evidence," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 497-509, June.
- Harjeet S Bhabra & Upinder S Dhillon & Gabriel G Ramirez, 1999. "A November Effect? Revisiting the Tax-Loss-Selling Hypothesis," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 28(4), Winter.
- Gibson, Scott & Safieddine, Assem & Titman, Sheridan, 2000. "Tax-Motivated Trading and Price Pressure: An Analysis of Mutual Fund Holdings," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 35(3), pages 369-386, September.
- Raj Aggarwal & Ramesh P. Rao & Takato Hiraki, 1990.
"Regularities In Tokyo Stock Exchange Security Returns: P/E, Size, And Seasonal Influences,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 249-263, September.
- Aggarwal, Raj & Rao, Ramesh P & Hiraki, Takato, 1990. "Regularities in Tokyo Stock Exchange Security Returns: P/E, Size, and Seasonal Influences," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 13(3), pages 249-263, Fall.
- French, Kenneth R., 1980. "Stock returns and the weekend effect," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 55-69, March.
- D'Mello, Ranjan & Ferris, Stephen P. & Hwang, Chuan Yang, 2003. "The tax-loss selling hypothesis, market liquidity, and price pressure around the turn-of-the-year," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 73-98, January.
- Ariel, Robert A., 1987. "A monthly effect in stock returns," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 161-174, March.
- Christos Floros, 2008. "The monthly and trading month effects in Greek stock market returns: 1996-2002," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(7), pages 453-464, June.
- Gibbons, Michael R & Hess, Patrick, 1981. "Day of the Week Effects and Asset Returns," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 54(4), pages 579-596, October.
- Andrew Coutts & Christos Kaplanidis & Jennifer Roberts, 2000. "Security price anomalies in an emerging market: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(5), pages 561-571.
- Ariel, Robert A, 1990. "High Stock Returns before Holidays: Existence and Evidence on Possible Causes," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(5), pages 1611-1626, December.
More about this item
Keywordscorporate governance; reform; takeover; rule; shareholders; mandatory bid rule; squeeze-out; sell-out;
- G34 - Financial Economics - - Corporate Finance and Governance - - - Mergers; Acquisitions; Restructuring; Corporate Governance
- K22 - Law and Economics - - Regulation and Business Law - - - Business and Securities Law
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:seb:journl:v:7:y:2009:i:2:p:229-255. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ms. Melina Petromelidou). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/asecuea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.