Return Performance Surrounding Reverse Stock Splits: Can Investors Profit?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring and Adjustment Heuristic: A Unified Explanation for Equity Puzzles," MPRA Paper 68729, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jae-Kwang Hwang & Young Dimkpah & Alex Ogwu, 2012. "Do Reverse Stock Splits Benefit Long-term Shareholders?," International Advances in Economic Research, Springer;International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 18(4), pages 439-449, November.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring Heuristic and the Equity Premium Puzzle," MPRA Paper 68537, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:18:y:2012:i:4:p:439-449 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hammad, Siddiqi, 2015. "Anchoring Adjusted Capital Asset Pricing Model," MPRA Paper 67403, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Jakob & Ryan Whitby, 2017. "The impact of nominal stock price on ex-dividend price responses," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 939-953, May.
- Neuhauser, Karyn L. & Thompson, Thomas H., 2016. "Survivability following reverse stock splits: What determines the fate of non-surviving firms?," Journal of Economics and Business, Elsevier, vol. 83(C), pages 1-22.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2016. "Anchoring and Adjustment Heuristic: A Unified Explanation for Asset-Return Puzzles," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 229607, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Choi, Seungmook & Jameson, Mel & Jung, Mookwon, 2013. "The issuance of callable bonds under information asymmetry," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 1-14.
- Siddiqi, Hammad, 2015. "Anchoring Adjusted Capital Asset Pricing Model," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 211224, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Kee H. Chung & Sean Yang, 2015. "Reverse Stock Splits, Institutional Holdings, and Share Value," Financial Management, Financial Management Association International, vol. 44(1), pages 177-216, March.
- Ma-Ju Wang, 2014. "A Study on the Differences in Adopting Cash Refund Capital Reduction and Stock Repurchase By Companies in Bull and Bear Stock Markets," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 4(9), pages 1237-1253, September.
- Hammad, Siddiqi, 2015. "Capital Asset Pricing Model Adjusted for Anchoring," MPRA Paper 67668, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:37:y:2008:i:2:p:173-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.