Payout Policy Pedagogy: What Matters and Why
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cho, Jin Seo & Kim, Tae-hwan & Shin, Yongcheol, 2015.
"Quantile cointegration in the autoregressive distributed-lag modeling framework,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 188(1), pages 281-300.
- Jin Seo Cho & Tae-Hwan Kim & Yongcheol Shin, 2014. "Quantile Cointegration in the Autoregressive Distributed-Lag Modelling Framework," Working papers 2014rwp-69, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Andriosopoulos, Dimitris & Hoque, Hafiz, 2013. "The determinants of share repurchases in Europe," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 65-76.
- Vélez-Pareja, Ignacio & Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2008. "Potential dividends and actual cash flows. Theoretical and empirical reasons for using ‘actual’ and dismissing ‘potential’, Or: How not to pull potential rabbits out of actual hats," MPRA Paper 7266, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Enrico Onali, 2014. "Moral Hazard, Dividends, and Risk in Banks," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(1-2), pages 128-155, January.
- Onali, Enrico & Galiakhmetova, Ramilya & Molyneux, Philip & Torluccio, Giuseppe, 2016. "CEO power, government monitoring, and bank dividends," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 89-117.
- repec:eee:quaeco:v:65:y:2017:i:c:p:328-345 is not listed on IDEAS
- Guilhem Bascle, 2008. "Controlling for endogeneity with instrumental variables in strategic management research," Post-Print hal-00576795, HAL.
- Jie Chen & Wei Song & Marc Goergen, 2018. "Passing the dividend baton: The impact of dividend policy on new CEOs' initial compensation," Working Papers 2018-18, Swansea University, School of Management.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016.
"Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 54-79.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto, 2016. "Capital depreciation and the underdetermination of rate of return: A unifying perspective," MPRA Paper 77401, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlo Alberto Magni & Ignacio Velez-Pareja, 2009.
"Potential dividends versus actual cash flows in firm valuation,"
PROYECCIONES FINANCIERAS Y VALORACION
005516, MASTER CONSULTORES.
- Magni, Carlo Alberto & Vélez-Pareja, Ignacio, 2009. "Potential dividends versus actual cash flows in firm valuation," MPRA Paper 14509, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anneleen Michiels & Wim Voordeckers & Nadine Lybaert & Tensie Steijvers, 2015. "Dividends and family governance practices in private family firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(2), pages 299-314, February.
- von Eije, Henk & Megginson, William L., 2008. "Dividends and share repurchases in the European Union," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(2), pages 347-374, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:13:y:2007:i:1:p:11-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.