The Determinants of Corporate Trade Credit Policies in a Bank-dominated Financial Environment: the Case of Finnish Small Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1991.
"A Theory of Debt Based on the Inalienability of Human Capital,"
STICERD - Theoretical Economics Paper Series
233, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Oliver Hart & John Moore, 1991. "A Theory of Debt Based on the Inalienability of Human Capital," NBER Working Papers 3906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hart, O. & Moore, J., 1991. "A Theory of Debt Based on the Inalienability of Human Capital," Working papers 592, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- repec:cep:stitep:/1991/233 is not listed on IDEAS
- Giuseppe Marotta, 1997. "Does trade credit redistribution thwart monetary policy? Evidence from Italy," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(12), pages 1619-1629.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:bec:imsber:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:287-314 is not listed on IDEAS
- Lin, Tsung-Te & Chou, Jian-Hsin, 2015. "Trade credit and bank loan: Evidence from Chinese firms," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 17-29.
- Jeremie Bertrand & Pierluigi Murro, 2018. "Is trade credit a substitute for relationship lending credit?," CERBE Working Papers wpC25, CERBE Center for Relationship Banking and Economics.
- Marc Deloof & Maurizio Rocca, 2015. "Local financial development and the trade credit policy of Italian SMEs," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 44(4), pages 905-924, April.
- Thapa, Priya Darshini Pun, 2013. "How does profitability get affected by working capital management in food and beverages industry?," MPRA Paper 50926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anna Białek-Jaworska & Natalia Nehrebecka, 2015. "Rola kredytu handlowego w finansowaniu przedsiębiorstw," Gospodarka Narodowa, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 5, pages 33-64.
- Pedro J. García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano & Juan P. Sánchez-Ballesta, 2014. "Supplier Financing and Earnings Quality," Journal of Business Finance & Accounting, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(9-10), pages 1193-1211, November.
- Anthony Dhieux & Eric Severin & Ludovic Vigneron, 2015.
"Does Accounting Information Quality Matter For Smes’ Use Of Trade Credit?
[Qualite De L’Information Comptable Et Recours Au Credit Fournisseur]," Post-Print hal-01188869, HAL.
- Jaleel Ahmed & Hui Xiaofeng & Shahid Kalim Khan, 2015. "Investigation of trade credit demand patterns in effect with firm-bank relationship: A panel data approach," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(3), pages 46-54, March.
- Cristina Martínez-Sola & Pedro García-Teruel & Pedro Martínez-Solano, 2014. "Trade credit and SME profitability," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(3), pages 561-577, March.
- Jaleel Ahmed & Hui Xiaofeng & Muhammad Usman Virk & Muhammad Abdullah, 2015. "Investigation of causal relationship between trade credit and bank loan during 2008 financial crisis," Journal of Asian Business Strategy, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(5), pages 90-98, May.
- Natalia Nehrebecka & Aneta Dzik-Walczak, 2016. "Publication selection bias in the sources of financing the enterprises research? A Meta-Regression Analysis," Working Papers 2016-02, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Martin Boyer, M. & Gobert, Karine, 2009. "The impact of switching costs on vendor financing," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 6(4), pages 236-241, December.
- Nakhoda, Aadil, 2012. "The influence of financial leverage of firms on their international trading activities," MPRA Paper 35765, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yajing Liu & Kenya Fujiwara, 2017. "Financial Crises, Bank Lending, and Trade Credit:Evidence from Chinese Enterprises," Discussion Papers 2017-25, Kobe University, Graduate School of Business Administration.
- repec:eee:accoun:v:52:y:2017:i:2:p:178-200 is not listed on IDEAS
- Thorsten Knauer & Arnt Wöhrmann, 2013. "Working capital management and firm profitability," Metrika: International Journal for Theoretical and Applied Statistics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 77-87, May.
- Woo Sung Kim, 2016. "Determinants of Corporate Trade Credit: An Empirical Study on Korean Firms," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 6(2), pages 414-419.
- repec:eee:corfin:v:46:y:2017:i:c:p:391-410 is not listed on IDEAS
- Di Giuli, Alberta & Caselli, Stefano & Gatti, Stefano, 2011. "Are small family firms financially sophisticated?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(11), pages 2931-2944, November.
- Naeem Ul Hassan & Malik Muhammad Imran & Muhammad Amjad & Mehboob Hussain, 2014. "Effects of Working Capital Management on Firm Performance: An Empirical Study of Non-financial listed Firms in Pakistan," International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, Human Resource Management Academic Research Society, International Journal of Academic Research in Business and Social Sciences, vol. 4(6), pages 114-132, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:12:y:2006:i:1:p:81-102. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.