The role of social capital in the labour market in China1
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John & Song, Lina, 1999. "The Rural-Urban Divide: Economic Disparities and Interactions in China," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198293309.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Quheng Deng & Björn Gustafsson & Shi Li, 2013.
"Intergenerational Income Persistence in Urban China,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 59(3), pages 416-436, September.
- Quheng, Deng & Gustafsson, Björn Anders & Li, Shi, 2012. "Intergenerational Income Persistency in Urban China," IZA Discussion Papers 6907, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Aghajanian, Alia Jane, 2016. "Social capital and conflict: impact and implications," Economics PhD Theses 0116, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.
- repec:taf:applec:v:49:y:2017:i:43:p:4363-4377 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yuanyuan Chen & Shuaizhang Feng, 2011.
"Parental Education and Wages: Evidence from China,"
Frontiers of Economics in China,
Higher Education Press, vol. 6(4), pages 568-591, December.
- Chi Huu Nguyen & Christophe J. Nordman, 2018.
"Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam,"
Journal of Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(4), pages 594-618, April.
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Nordman, 2014. "Household entrepreneurship and social networks:panel data evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers DT/2014/22, DIAL (Développement, Institutions et Mondialisation).
- Huu Chi Nguyen & Christophe Jalil Nordman, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," Working Papers hal-01619799, HAL.
- Nguyen, Huu Chi & Nordman, Christophe Jalil, 2017. "Household Entrepreneurship and Social Networks: Panel Data Evidence from Vietnam," IZA Discussion Papers 10482, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Yueh, Linda, 2009.
Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 778-786, April.
- Linda Yueh, 2007. "China`s Entrepreneurs," Economics Series Working Papers 324, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Linda Yueh, 2008. "China's Entrepreneurs," CentrePiece - The Magazine for Economic Performance 253, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- repec:bla:asiaec:v:31:y:2017:i:3:p:239-252 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/14463 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:regeco:v:67:y:2017:i:c:p:108-118 is not listed on IDEAS
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012.
"Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?,"
EconStor Open Access Articles,
ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics, pages 784-795.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012. "Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 784-795.
- repec:eee:jcecon:v:45:y:2017:i:4:p:963-983 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:sbusec:v:52:y:2019:i:3:d:10.1007_s11187-017-9979-y is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:chieco:v:47:y:2018:i:c:p:96-115 is not listed on IDEAS
- LIU Yang & KAWATA Keisuke, 2015. "Labor Market and the Native-Immigrant Wage Gap: Evidence from urban China," Discussion papers 15142, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Long, Wenjin & Appleton, Simon & Song, Lina, 2013. "Job Contact Networks and Wages of Rural-Urban Migrants in China," IZA Discussion Papers 7577, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- repec:kap:asiapa:v:36:y:2019:i:2:d:10.1007_s10490-017-9557-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Knight, John, 2013.
"The economic causes and consequences of social instability in China,"
China Economic Review,
Elsevier, vol. 25(C), pages 17-26.
- John Knight, 2012. "The Economic Causes and Consequences of Social Instability in China," Economics Series Working Papers 619, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Hong, Liu & Tisdell, Clem & Fei, Wang, 2017. "Social Capital, Poverty and its Alleviation in a Chinese Border Region: A Case Study in the Kirghiz Prefecture, Xinjiang," Social Economics, Policy and Development Working Papers 263148, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Chai, Shijun & Chen, Yang & Huang, Bihong & Ye, Dezhu, 2018. "Social Networks and Informal Financial Inclusion in the People’s Republic of China," ADBI Working Papers 802, Asian Development Bank Institute.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:etrans:v:16:y:2008:i:3:p:389-414. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ebrdduk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.