Special Interests And The Gains From Political Integration
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ruta, Michele, 2003. "The allocation of competencies in an international union: a positive analysis," Working Paper Series 220, European Central Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Michela Redoano, 2010.
"Does Centralization Affect the Number and Size of Lobbies?,"
Journal of Public Economic Theory,
Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 12(3), pages 407-435, June.
- Redoano, Michela, 2003. "Does Centralisation Affect The Number And Size Of Lobbies?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 674, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michela Redoano, 2007. "Does Centralization Affect the Number and Size of Lobbies?," CESifo Working Paper Series 1968, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ben Lockwood, 2008.
"Voting, Lobbying, And The Decentralization Theorem,"
Economics and Politics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 416-431, November.
- Ben Lockwood, 2007. "Voting, Lobbying and the Decentralization Theorem," Economics Working Papers ECO2007/06, European University Institute.
- Benjamin Lockwood, 2007. "Voting, Lobbying, and the Decentralization Theorem," CESifo Working Paper Series 2117, CESifo Group Munich.
- Lockwood, Ben, 2007. "Voting, Lobbying, and the Decentralization Theorem," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 798, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Giovanni Facchini & Cecilia Testa, 2009. "Who Is Against a Common Market?," Journal of the European Economic Association, MIT Press, vol. 7(5), pages 1068-1100, September.
- Libman, Alexander Mikhailovich, 2009.
"Эндогенные Границы И Распределение Власти В Федерациях И Международных Сообществах
[ENDOGENOUS BOUNDARIES AND DISTRIBUTION OF POWER In the Federation]," MPRA Paper 16473, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2016.
"EU enlargement and satisfaction with democracy: a peculiar case of immiserizing growth,"
Constitutional Political Economy,
Springer, vol. 27(3), pages 273-298, September.
- Dluhosch, Barbara & Horgos, Daniel & Zimmermann, Klaus W., 2012. "EU Enlargement and Satisfaction with Democracy: A Peculiar Case of Immizerising Growth," Working Paper 119/2012, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Barbara Dluhosch & Daniel Horgos & Klaus W. Zimmermann, 2013. "EU Enlargement and Satisfaction with Democracy: A Peculiar Case of Immizerising Growth," FIW Working Paper series 115, FIW.
- Nikitas Konstantinidis, 2008. "Gradualism and uncertainty in international union formation: The European Community’s first enlargement," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 3(4), pages 399-433, December.
- Bordignon, Massimo & Colombo, Luca & Galmarini, Umberto, 2008. "Fiscal federalism and lobbying," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(12), pages 2288-2301, December.
- Ruta, Michele, 2009. "Political constraints to growth in an economic union," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 93(7-8), pages 989-997, August.
- Francesco Porcelli, 2009. "Effects of fiscal decentralisation and electoral accountability efficiency evidence from the Italian health care sector," Working Papers 2009/29, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2008. "The Non-Traded Sector, Lobbying, And The Choice Between The Customs Union And The Common Market," Economics and Politics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 20(3), pages 361-390, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecopol:v:18:y:2006:i:2:p:191-218. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0954-1985 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.