The Discipline of Economics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Amartya Sen, 2005. "Walsh on Sen after Putnam," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 17(1), pages 107-113.
- Morishima, Michio, 1974. "Marx in the Light of Modern Economic Theory," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 42(4), pages 611-632, July.
- Vivian Walsh, 2003. "Sen after Putnam," Review of Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(3), pages 315-394.
- Morishima, Michio, 1978. ""Marx in the Light of Modern Economic Theory": A Reply," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 46(5), pages 1243-1243, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rehme, Günther, 2014.
"Endogenous (re-)distributive policies and economic growth: A comparative static analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 355-366.
- Rehme, Günther, 2007. "Endogenous (re-)distributive policies and economic growth: a comparative static analysis," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 185, Darmstadt University of Technology, Department of Law and Economics.
- Bartkowski, Bartosz & Lienhoop, Nele, 2016. "Beyond rationality, towards reasonableness: Deliberative monetary valuation and Amartya Sen’s approach to rationality," 90th Annual Conference, April 4-6, 2016, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 236292, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012.
"Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(4), pages 784-795.
- Glauben, Thomas & Herzfeld, Thomas & Rozelle, Scott & Wang, Xiaobing, 2012. "Persistent Poverty in Rural China: Where, Why, and How to Escape?," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 784-795.
- Henk Folmer & Olof Johansson-Stenman, 2011.
"Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? On the Need for an Environmental Social Science,"
Environmental & Resource Economics,
Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 48(3), pages 337-361, March.
- Folmer, Henk & Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2011. "Does Environmental Economics Produce Aeroplanes Without Engines? - On the Need for an Environmental Social Science," Working Papers in Economics 483, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Shintaro Tamate, 2015. "External Norms and Systematically Observed Norms," The Japanese Economic Review, Japanese Economic Association, vol. 66(2), pages 247-259, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econom:v:75:y:2008:i:300:p:617-628. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.