Understanding The Effects Of Marriage And Divorce On Financial Investments: The Role Of Background Risk Sharing
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ning Wang, 2019. "The demand for life insurance in a heterogeneous-agent life cycle economy with joint decisions," The Geneva Risk and Insurance Review, Palgrave Macmillan;International Association for the Study of Insurance Economics (The Geneva Association), vol. 44(2), pages 176-206, September.
- Andrew Grant & Steve Satchell, 2019. "Endogenous divorce risk and investment," Journal of Population Economics, Springer;European Society for Population Economics, vol. 32(3), pages 845-876, July.
- Oded STARK & Krzysztof SZCZYGIELSKI, 2019.
"The Likelihood of Divorce and the Riskiness of Financial Decisions,"
JODE - Journal of Demographic Economics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 85(3), pages 209-229, September.
- Stark, Oded & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2019. "The likelihood of divorce and the riskiness of financial decisions," University of Tübingen Working Papers in Business and Economics 121, University of Tuebingen, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, School of Business and Economics.
- Stark, Oded & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2019. "The Likelihood of Divorce and the Riskiness of Financial Decisions," IZA Discussion Papers 12518, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Stark, Oded & Szczygielski, Krzysztof, 2019. "The likelihood of divorce and the riskiness of financial decisions," Discussion Papers 292088, University of Bonn, Center for Development Research (ZEF).
- Levin, Mark (Левин, Марк) & Matrosova, Ksenia (Матросова, Ксения), 2018. "Development and Research of Economic Behavior of Households in Changing Conditions [Разработка И Исследование Экономического Поведения Домохозяйств В Изменяющихся Условиях]," Working Papers 041825, Russian Presidential Academy of National Economy and Public Administration.
More about this item
- G11 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Portfolio Choice; Investment Decisions
- J12 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Marriage; Marital Dissolution; Family Structure
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- D14 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Household Saving; Personal Finance
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:53:y:2015:i:1:p:431-447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.