A Finance Approach To Estimating Consumption Parameters
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2018.
"The volatility trap: Precautionary saving, investment, and aggregate risk,"
International Journal of Finance & Economics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(2), pages 174-185, April.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2012. "The Volatility Trap; Precautionary Saving, Investment, and Aggregate Risk," IMF Working Papers 12/134, International Monetary Fund.
- Cherif, Reda & Hasanov, Fuad, 2013.
"Oil Exporters’ Dilemma: How Much to Save and How Much to Invest,"
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 120-131.
- Reda Cherif & Fuad Hasanov, 2012. "Oil Exporters' Dilemma; How Much to Save and How Much to Invest," IMF Working Papers 12/4, International Monetary Fund.
- Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis & Paz, Lourenço S., 2013. "Estimating the elasticity of intertemporal substitution: Is the aggregate financial return free from the weak instrument problem?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 63-75.
- Maik Heinemann & Alexander Wulff, 2015. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Borrowing Constraints and Financial Integration - A Discussion of Ambiguous Results," Working Papers 2015019, Berlin Doctoral Program in Economics and Management Science (BDPEMS).
- Gomes, Fábio Augusto Reis & Ribeiro, Priscila Fernandes, 2015. "Estimating the elasticity of intertemporal substitution taking into account the precautionary savings motive," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 108-123.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-03-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Wulff, Alexander & Heinemann, Maik, 2015. "Idiosyncratic Risk, Borrowing Constraints and Financial Integration - A Discussion of Ambiguous Results," Annual Conference 2015 (Muenster): Economic Development - Theory and Policy 113165, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Andreas Schaefer, 2017. "Enforcement of Intellectual Property, Pollution Abatement, and Directed Technical Change," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 66(3), pages 457-480, March.
- FÃ¡bio Gomes & LourenÃ§o Paz, 2015.
"Large estimates of the elasticity of intertemporal substitution: is it the aggregate return series or the instrument list?,"
AccessEcon, vol. 35(1), pages 168-181.
- Fábio Augusto Reis Gomes & Lourenço S. Paz, 2016. "Large Estimates Of The Elasticity Of Intertemporal Substitution: Is It The Aggregate Return Series Or The Instrument List?," Anais do XLII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 42nd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 030, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fuad Hasanov & Douglas C. Dacy, 2009. "Yet Another View on Why a Home Is One's Castle," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(1), pages 23-41, March.
- repec:bla:jecsur:v:31:y:2017:i:1:p:226-257 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:dyncon:v:96:y:2018:i:c:p:42-60 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:49:y:2011:i:1:p:122-154. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.