Behavioral Economics And Drinking Behavior: Preliminary Results From An Irish College Study
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Delaney, Liam & Harmon, Colm P. & Wall, Patrick G., 2007. "Behavioural Economics and Drinking Behaviour: Preliminary Results from an Irish College Study," IZA Discussion Papers 2883, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Patrick G. Wall, 2007. "Behavioural economics and drinking behaviour : preliminary results from an Irish college study," Open Access publications 10197/591, School of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Liam Delaney & Colm Harmon & Pat Wall, 2007. "Behavioural Economics and Drinking Behaviour: Preliminary Results from an Irish College Study," Working Papers 200704, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
References listed on IDEAS
- Borghans, Lex & Golsteyn, Bart H.H., 2005. "Time Discounting and the Body Mass Index," IZA Discussion Papers 1597, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Papers on Personality and Economics
by Liam Delaney in Economics and Psychology Research on 2012-04-18 15:30:00
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Benjamin W. Cowan & Dustin R. White, 2014. "The Effects of Merit-Based Financial Aid on Drinking in College," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 346, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- William H Greene & Mark N Harris & Preety Srivastava & Xueyan Zhao, 2013. "Econometric Modelling of Social Bads," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1305, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
- Cowan, Benjamin W. & White, Dustin R., 2015. "The effects of merit-based financial aid on drinking in college," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(C), pages 137-149.
- Sarah Brown & Mark N Harris & Preety Srivastava, 2013. "Modelling Illegal Drug Participation in Australia," Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre Working Paper series WP1303, Bankwest Curtin Economics Centre (BCEC), Curtin Business School.
More about this item
- I12 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Health - - - Health Behavior
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:46:y:2008:i:1:p:29-36. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.