Deirdre Mccloskey, Kirznerian Growth and The Role of Social Networks
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leonard Dudley, 2008. "Information Revolutions in the History of the West," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 13064, June.
- Dorian Gerhold, 2014. "The development of stage coaching and the impact of turnpike roads, 1653–1840," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(3), pages 818-845, August.
- Raskov, Danila & Kufenko, Vadim, 2014. "The role of Old Believers' enterprises: Evidence from the nineteenth century Moscow textile industry," Violette Reihe: Schriftenreihe des Promotionsschwerpunkts "Globalisierung und Beschäftigung" 40/2014, University of Hohenheim, Carl von Ossietzky University Oldenburg, Evangelisches Studienwerk.
- Kaukiainen, Yrj, 2001. "Shrinking the world: Improvements in the speed of information transmission, c. 1820 1870," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 5(01), pages 1-28, April.
- Williamson, Claudia R., 2012. "Dignity and development," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 763-771.
- Emily Chamlee-Wright, 2014. "Capitalist spirits and connection to place," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 473-481, December.
- Deirdre McCloskey, 2014. "Getting beyond neo-institutionalism: Virgil Storr’s culture of markets," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 463-472, December.
- Virgil Storr, 2014. "Why culture in economics?," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 27(4), pages 495-503, December.
- Mark Dodgson, 2011. "Exploring new combinations in innovation and entrepreneurship: social networks, Schumpeter, and the case of Josiah Wedgwood (1730--1795)," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 20(4), pages 1119-1151, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mikayla Novak, 2016. "Deirdre Mccloskey, Kirznerian Growth and the Role of Social Networks: Comment," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 217-220, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:35:y:2015:i:3:p:453-463. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.