Institutions and European Trade
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jens Prüfer, 2016. "Business Associations and Private Ordering," Journal of Law, Economics, and Organization, Oxford University Press, vol. 32(2), pages 306-358.
- Roberta Dessì & Salvatore Piccolo, 2008.
"Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital,"
CSEF Working Papers
202, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 12 Jul 2009.
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital," TSE Working Papers 09-059, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jun 2013.
- Dessí, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 7374, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dessi, Roberta & Piccolo, Salvatore, 2009. "Two is Company, N is a Crowd? Merchant Guilds and Social Capital," IDEI Working Papers 529, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised Jun 2013.
- Larrain Aylwin, M.J. & Prüfer, J.O., 2014.
"Business Associations, Lobbying, and Endogenous Institutions,"
2014-071, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Larrain Aylwin, M.J. & Prüfer, J.O., 2014. "Business Associations, Lobbying, and Endogenous Institutions," Discussion Paper 2014-043, Tilburg University, Tilburg Law and Economic Center.
- Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2012. "Retail Ratios in the Netherlands, c. 1670 - c. 1815," Working Papers 2, Department of Economic and Social History at the University of Cambridge, revised 01 Jan 2012.
- Chari, Murali D.R. & Banalieva, Elitsa R., 2015. "How do pro-market reforms impact firm profitability? The case of India under reform," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 50(2), pages 357-367.
- Mauro Rota & Luca Spinesi, 2013. "At the Onset of the original capital accumulation," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0179, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Alexander Klein & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2016.
"Occupational structure in the Czech lands under the second serfdom,"
Economic History Review,
Economic History Society, vol. 69(2), pages 493-521, May.
- Klein, Alexander & Ogilvie, Sheilagh, 2013. "Occupational Structure in the Czech Lands Under the Second Serfdom," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 176, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Edwards, Jeremy & Ogilvie, Sheilagh, 2012.
"What lessons for economic development can we draw from the Champagne fairs?,"
Explorations in Economic History,
Elsevier, vol. 49(2), pages 131-148.
- Jeremy Edwards & Sheilagh Ogilvie, 2011. "What Lessons for Economic Development Can We Draw from the Champagne Fairs?," CESifo Working Paper Series 3438, CESifo Group Munich.
- Sgard, Jérôme, 2015. "Global economic governance during the middle ages: The jurisdiction of the champagne fairs," International Review of Law and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 174-184.
- Harbord, David & Fehr, Nils Henrik von der, 2011. "Coordination, compensation and the expansion of trade: The merchant guilds revisited," MPRA Paper 40992, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guha, Brishti, 2012. "Who will monitor the monitors? Informal law enforcement and collusion at Champagne," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 83(2), pages 261-277.
- Ogilvie, Sheilagh & Carus, A.W., 2014. "Institutions and Economic Growth in Historical Perspective," Handbook of Economic Growth,in: Handbook of Economic Growth, edition 1, volume 2, chapter 8, pages 403-513 Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:cbooks:9780521747929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin). General contact details of provider: http://www.cambridge.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .