Some Alternative Approaches To Utility Regulation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bohne, Eberhard, 2011. "Conflicts between national regulatory cultures and EU energy regulations," Utilities Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 255-269.
- Stephen Littlechild, 2012. "Regulation and Customer Engagement," Economics of Energy & Environmental Policy, International Association for Energy Economics, vol. 0(Number 1).
- Stephen Littlechild, 2016. "Contrasting Developments in UK Energy Regulation: Retail Policy and Consumer Engagement," Economic Affairs, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(2), pages 118-132, June.
- Richard Meade & Seini O’Connor, 2011.
"Comparison of Long-term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralized Electricity Markets,"
Chapters,in: Competition, Contracts and Electricity Markets, chapter 4
Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Meade, Richard & O'Connor, R. Seini, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 4023, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Meade, Richard & O'Connor, R. Seini, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," Working Paper Series 4022, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Richard Meade & Seini O'Connor, 2009. "Comparison of Long-Term Contracts and Vertical Integration in Decentralised Electricity Markets," RSCAS Working Papers 2009/16, European University Institute.
- Littlechild, S., 2011. "Regulation, customer protection and customer engagement," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1142, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Littlechild, Stephen C., 2012. "German airport regulation: Framework agreements, civil law and the EU Directive," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 63-75.
- Fellows, G. Kent, 2011. "Negotiated settlements with a cost of service backstop: The consequences for depreciation," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1505-1513, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecaffa:v:28:y:2008:i:3:p:32-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0265-0665 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.