Goodbye (Chinese) Shadow Banking, Hello Marketâ€ based Finance
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Daniela Gabor, 2012. "Managing Capital Accounts in Emerging Markets: Lessons from the Global Financial Crisis," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 48(6), pages 714-731, June.
- Zoltan Pozsar, 2011. "Institutional Cash Pools and the Triffin Dilemma of the U.S. Banking System," IMF Working Papers 11/190, International Monetary Fund.
- Li, Cindy, 2016. "The Changing Face of Shadow Banking in China," Asia Focus, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue December.
- Rey, Hélène, 2015.
"Dilemma not Trilemma: The Global Financial Cycle and Monetary Policy Independence,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
10591, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hélène Rey, 2015. "Dilemma not Trilemma: The Global Financial Cycle and Monetary Policy Independence," NBER Working Papers 21162, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Adrian, T. & Shin, H S., 2009.
"The shadow banking system: implications for fi nancial regulation,"
Financial Stability Review,
Banque de France, issue 13, pages 1-10, September.
- Adrian, Tobias & Shin, Hyun Song, 2009. "The shadow banking system: implications for financial regulation," Staff Reports 382, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Tao Zha & Jue Ren & Kaiji Chen, 2016.
"What We Learn from China's Rising Shadow Banking: Exploring the Nexus of Monetary Tightening and Banks' Role in Entrusted Lending,"
2016 Meeting Papers
82, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Chen, Kaiji & Ren, Jue & Zha, Tao, 2016. "What we learn from China's rising shadow banking: exploring the nexus of monetary tightening and banks' role in entrusted lending," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2016-1, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Kaiji Chen & Jue Ren & Tao Zha, 2016. "What We Learn from China's Rising Shadow Banking: Exploring the Nexus of Monetary Tightening and Banks' Role in Entrusted Lending," NBER Working Papers 21890, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Min Liao & Tao Sun & Jinfan Zhang, 2016. "China’s Financial Interlinkages and Implications For Inter-Agency Coordination," IMF Working Papers 16/181, International Monetary Fund.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:12:p:2005-2028 is not listed on IDEAS
- Perry Mehrling, 2012. "Three Principles for Market-Based Credit Regulation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 102(3), pages 107-112, May.
- Matthias Thiemann, 2014. "In the Shadow of Basel: How Competitive Politics Bred the Crisis," Review of International Political Economy, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(6), pages 1203-1239, December.
- Tri Vi Dang & Honglin Wang & Aidan Yao, 2014. "Chinese Shadow Banking: Bank-Centric Misperceptions," Working Papers 222014, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Gorton, Gary & Metrick, Andrew, 2012.
"Securitized banking and the run on repo,"
Journal of Financial Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(3), pages 425-451.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," Yale School of Management Working Papers amz2358, Yale School of Management, revised 01 Sep 2009.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2009. "Securitized Banking and the Run on Repo," NBER Working Papers 15223, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Acharya, Viral V. & Khandwala, Hemal & Sabri Öncü, T., 2013. "The growth of a shadow banking system in emerging markets: Evidence from India," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 39(C), pages 207-230.
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:21:y:2016:i:3:p:257-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:23:y:2016:i:6:p:967-1000 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ban, Cornel, 2016. "Ruling Ideas: How Global Neoliberalism Goes Local," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780190600396.
- repec:taf:rripxx:v:24:y:2017:i:2:p:203-231 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:taf:cnpexx:v:22:y:2017:i:4:p:423-436 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bradley Jones, 2016. "Institutionalizing Countercyclical Investment; A Framework for Long-term Asset Owners," IMF Working Papers 16/38, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devchg:v:49:y:2018:i:2:p:394-419. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.