On the Supposed Independence of Two-tier Boards: formal structure and reality in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- W. Carl Kester, 1991. "Japanese Corporate Governance And The Conservation Of Value In Financial Distress," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 4(2), pages 98-105.
- Walter Skowronski & John Pound, 1993. "Building Relationships With Major Shareholders: A Case Study Of Lockheed," Journal of Applied Corporate Finance, Morgan Stanley, vol. 6(2), pages 39-47.
- Turnbull, Shann, 1994. "Stakeholder democracy: Redesigning the governance of firms and bureaucracies," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 321-360.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Judge, William Q. & Naoumova, Irina & Koutzevol, Nadejda, 2003. "Corporate governance and firm performance in Russia: an empirical study," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 385-396, November.
- Victor Chen & Jing Li & Daniel Shapiro, 2011. "Are OECD-prescribed “good corporate governance practices” really good in an emerging economy?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, pages 115-138.
- Pugliese, A. & Bezemer, P.J. & Zattoni, A. & Huse, M. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2009. "Boards of Directors’ Contribution to Strategy: A Literature Review and Research Agenda," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-013-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- David Hillier & Julio Pindado & Valdoceu de Queiroz & Chabela de la Torre, 2011. "The impact of country-level corporate governance on research and development," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 42(1), pages 76-98, January.
- Yeh, Chien Mu & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell, 2009. "Board roles in organisations with a dual board system: Empirical evidence from Taiwanese nonprofit sport organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, May.
- Pieter-Jan Bezemer & Stefan Peij & Gregory Maassen & Han Halder, 2012. "The changing role of the supervisory board chairman: the case of the Netherlands (1997–2007)," Journal of Management & Governance, Springer;Accademia Italiana di Economia Aziendale (AIDEA), vol. 16(1), pages 37-55, February.
- Kwee, Z. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2010. "The Influence of Top Management Team’s Corporate Governance Orientation on Strategic Renewal Trajectories," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2010-032-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Pieter-Jan Bezemer & Gregory F. Maassen & Frans A. J. Van den Bosch & Henk W. Volberda, 2007.
"Investigating the Development of the Internal and External Service Tasks of Non-executive Directors: the case of the Netherlands (1997-2005),"
Corporate Governance: An International Review,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 15(6), pages 1119-1129, November.
- Bezemer, P.J. & Maassen, G.F. & van den Bosch, F.A.J. & Volberda, H.W., 2007. "Investigating the Development of the Internal and External Service Tasks of Non-executive Directors: The Case of the Netherlands (1997-2005)," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-074-STR, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:7:y:1999:i:1:p:31-37. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.