The Usefulness of the Supervisory Board Report in China
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- On Kit Tam, 1995. "Corporate Governance in China's Listed Companies," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 3(1), pages 21-29, January.
- Shann Turnbull, 1994. "Competitiveness and Corporate Governance," Corporate Governance: An International Review, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 80-86, April.
- Venkiteswaran N, 2000. "Corporate Governance for Shareholder Value," IIMA Working Papers WP2000-07-01, Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, Research and Publication Department.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mamatzakis, Emmanuel & Xu, Bingrun, 2017. "Does corporate governance matter in fund management company: the case of china," MPRA Paper 76138, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chen, Gongmeng & Firth, Michael & Gao, Daniel N. & Rui, Oliver M., 2006. "Ownership structure, corporate governance, and fraud: Evidence from China," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 424-448, June.
- repec:bla:apacel:v:30:y:2016:i:2:p:90-104 is not listed on IDEAS
- Victor Chen & Jing Li & Daniel Shapiro, 2011. "Are OECD-prescribed “good corporate governance practices” really good in an emerging economy?," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 28(1), pages 115-138, March.
- Yuan George Shan & Lei Xu, 2012. "Bad debt provisions of financial institutions: Dilemma of China's corporate governance regime," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 344-364, September.
- repec:eee:finana:v:55:y:2018:i:c:p:60-79 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yeh, Chien Mu & Taylor, Tracy & Hoye, Russell, 2009. "Board roles in organisations with a dual board system: Empirical evidence from Taiwanese nonprofit sport organisations," Sport Management Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 91-100, May.
- Ran, Guanggui & Fang, Qiaoling & Luo, Shuai & Chan, Kam C., 2015. "Supervisory board characteristics and accounting information quality: Evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 18-32.
- Helen Hu & On Tam & Monica Tan, 2010. "Internal governance mechanisms and firm performance in China," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 27(4), pages 727-749, December.
- Shujun Ding & Zhenyu Wu & Yuanshun Li & Chunxin Jia, 2010. "Executive compensation, supervisory board, and China’s governance reform: a legal approach perspective," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 35(4), pages 445-471, November.
- repec:eee:tefoso:v:125:y:2017:i:c:p:309-320 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chunxin Jia & Shujun Ding & Yuanshun Li & Zhenyu Wu, 2009. "Fraud, Enforcement Action, and the Role of Corporate Governance: Evidence from China," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 90(4), pages 561-576, December.
- Ning, Lutao & Kuo, Jing-Ming & Strange, Roger & Wang, Boya, 2014. "International investors’ reactions to cross-border acquisitions by emerging market multinationals," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 23(4), pages 811-823.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:corgov:v:11:y:2003:i:4:p:308-321. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0964-8410&site=1 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.