Common Property As An Institutional Response To Environmental Variability
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wade, Robert, 1987. "The Management of Common Property Resources: Collective Action as an Alternative to Privatisation or State Regulation," Cambridge Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 11(2), pages 95-106, June.
- Bromley, D.W. & Cernea, M.M., 1989. "The Management Of Common Property Natural Resources - Some Conceptual And Operational Fallacies," World Bank - Discussion Papers 57, World Bank.
- Wilson, Paul N & Thompson, Gary D, 1993. "Common Property and Uncertainty: Compensating Coalitions by Mexico's Patoral Ejidatarios," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 41(2), pages 299-318, January.
- L. M. Eisgruber & L. S. Schuman, 1963. "The Usefulness of Aggregated Data in the Analysis of Farm Income Variability and Resource Allocation," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 45(3), pages 587-591.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lise, Wietze, 2000. "Factors influencing people's participation in forest management in India," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 34(3), pages 379-392, September.
- Catherine Ragasa & Jennifer Golan, 2014.
"The role of rural producer organizations for agricultural service provision in fragile states,"
International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 45(5), pages 537-553, September.
- Ragasa, Catherine & Golan, Jennifer, 2012. "The role of rural producer organizations for agricultural service provision in fragile states:," IFPRI discussion papers 1235, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Ragasa, Catherine & Golan, Jennifer, 2012. "The Role of Rural Producer Organizations for Agricultural Service Provision in Fragile States," 2012 Annual Meeting, August 12-14, 2012, Seattle, Washington 124657, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Nugent, Jeffrey B. & Sanchez, Nicholas, 1999.
"The local variability of rainfall and tribal institutions: the case of Sudan,"
Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 263-291, July.
- Nugent, J. & Sanchez, N., 1995. "The Local Variability of Rainfall and Tribal Institutions: The Case of Sudan," Papers 9517, Southern California - Department of Economics.
- Hallie Eakin, 2000. "Smallholder Maize Production and Climatic Risk: A Case Study from Mexico," Climatic Change, Springer, vol. 45(1), pages 19-36, April.
- McCarthy, Nancy & Dutilly-Diane, Celine & Drabo, Boureima & Kamara, Abdul & Vanderlinden, Jean-Paul, 2004. "Managing resources in erratic environments: an analysis of pastoralist systems in Ethiopia, Niger, and Burkina Faso," Research reports 135, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Scott Steele, 2001. "Property Regimes as Information Regimes: Efficiency and Economies of Joint Production," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 18(3), pages 317-337, March.
- James Barney Marsh, 1997. "North Pacific Fisheries Environment: International Issues," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 15(2), pages 44-51, April.
- Milgroom, J. & Giller, K.E., 2013. "Courting the rain: Rethinking seasonality and adaptation to recurrent drought in semi-arid southern Africa," Agricultural Systems, Elsevier, vol. 118(C), pages 91-104.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:coecpo:v:12:y:1994:i:3:p:10-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.