Vertical Differentiation And The Distribution Of Income
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 58 (2006)
Issue (Month): 4 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0307-3378|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0307-3378|
- repec:eee:jeborg:v:140:y:2017:i:c:p:336-353 is not listed on IDEAS
- Yurko, Anna V., 2011.
"How does income inequality affect market outcomes in vertically differentiated markets?,"
International Journal of Industrial Organization,
Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 493-503, July.
- Yurko, Anna, 2006. "How Does Income Inequality Affect Market Outcomes in Vertically Differentiated Markets?," MPRA Paper 4028, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jul 2007.
- repec:kap:jincot:v:17:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s10842-016-0236-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2017. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 251-271, September.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2013. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," Working Paper Series 13_13, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- Corrado Benassi & Marcella Scrimitore, 2015. "Income Distribution in Network Markets," EERI Research Paper Series EERI RP 2015/05, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Garella, Paolo G. & Lambertini, Luca, 2014. "Bidimensional vertical differentiation," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-10.
- Paolo Giorgio GARELLA & Luca LAMBERTINI, 2010. "Bidimensional vertical differentiation," Departmental Working Papers 2010-04, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- C. Benassi & A. Chirco & C. Colombo, 2015. "Beyond the Uniform Distribution: Equilibrium Prices and Qualities in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers wp1044, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Caterina Colombo & Corrado Benassi & Alessandra Chirco, 2015. "Beyond the Uniform Distribution: Equilibrium Prices and Qualities in a Vertically Differentiated Duopoly," Working Papers 2015154, University of Ferrara, Department of Economics.
- Ting Liu & Ching-To Albert Ma & Henry Y. Mak, 2015. "Incentives for Motivated Experts in a Partnership," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- F. Barigozzi & C. A. Ma, 2016. "Product Differentiation with Multiple Qualities," Working Papers wp1075, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Liisa Laine & Ching-To Albert Ma, 2015. "Quality and Competition between Public and Private Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2015-005, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Liisa Laine & Ching-to Albert Ma, 2016. "Quality and Competition between Public and Private Firms," Boston University - Department of Economics - Working Papers Series wp2016-006, Boston University - Department of Economics.
- Namrata Gulati & Prabal Roy Chowdhury, 2010. "Income inequality, neighbourhood effects and product quality," Indian Statistical Institute, Planning Unit, New Delhi Discussion Papers 10-06, Indian Statistical Institute, New Delhi, India.
- Martínez-Sánchez, Francisco, 2014. "Privatization Policies by National and Regional Governments," MPRA Paper 58836, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benassi, Corrado & Castellani, Massimiliano & Mussoni, Maurizio, 2016. "Price equilibrium and willingness to pay in a vertically differentiated mixed duopoly," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 125(C), pages 86-96.
- C. Benassi & M. Castellani & M. Mussoni, 2015. "Price equilibrium and willingness to pay in a vertically differentiated mixed duopoly," Working Papers wp1012, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Cheng, Yi-Ling, 2014. "Vertical product differentiation under demand uncertainty," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 36(C), pages 51-57.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:buecrs:v:58:y:2006:i:4:p:345-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed