Should We Tax Sugar and If So How?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Harry Clarke, 2008. "The Economist’s Way of Thinking About Alcohol Policy," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 15(2), pages 27-44.
- repec:bla:ausecr:v:51:y:2018:i:1:p:41-51 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:oup:cesifo:v:64:y:2018:i:1:p:1-14. is not listed on IDEAS
- Jonathan Pincus, 2018.
"Grattan Institute's Case for Sugar Tax Is Not Proven,"
Australian Economic Review,
The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 51(1), pages 41-51, March.
- Jonathan Pincus, 2017. "Grattan Institute's Case for Sugar Tax is Not Proven," School of Economics Working Papers 2017-04, University of Adelaide, School of Economics.
- John Freebairn, 2010. "Taxation and Obesity?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(1), pages 54-62, March.
- Anurag Sharma & Katharina Hauck & Bruce Hollingsworth & Luigi Siciliani, 2014. "The Effects Of Taxing Sugar‐Sweetened Beverages Across Different Income Groups," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 23(9), pages 1159-1184, September.
- Pogue, Thomas F & Sgontz, Larry G, 1989. "Taxing to Control Social Costs: The Case of Alcohol," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 235-243, March.
- Jou, Judy & Techakehakij, Win, 2012. "International application of sugar-sweetened beverage (SSB) taxation in obesity reduction: Factors that may influence policy effectiveness in country-specific contexts," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 107(1), pages 83-90.
- repec:bla:agecon:v:47:y:2016:i:s1:p:73-83 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2013.
"Tax incidence with strategic firms in the soft drink market,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 106(C), pages 77-88.
- Bonnet, Céline & Réquillart, Vincent, 2011. "Tax incidence with strategic firms on the soft drink market," TSE Working Papers 11-233, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE), revised Jul 2012.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:52:y:2019:i:1:p:19-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.