The Economist’s Way of Thinking About Alcohol Policy
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Viscusi, W. Kip, 2002. "Smoke-Filled Rooms," University of Chicago Press Economics Books, University of Chicago Press, edition 1, number 9780226857473, July.
- Lundborg, Petter & Lindgren, Bjorn, 2002. "Risk Perceptions and Alcohol Consumption among Young People," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 165-183, September.
- Henry Saffer & Dhaval Dave, 2006.
"Alcohol advertising and alcohol consumption by adolescents,"
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(6), pages 617-637.
- Henry Saffer & Dhaval Dave, 2003. "Alcohol Advertising and Alcohol Consumption by Adolescents," NBER Working Papers 9676, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Badi H. Baltagi, 2007. "On The Use Of Panel Data Methods To Estimate Rational Addiction Models," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 54(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Cameron, Lisa & Williams, Jenny, 2001. "Cannabis, Alcohol and Cigarettes: Substitutes or Complements?," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 77(236), pages 19-34, March.
- Pogue, Thomas F & Sgontz, Larry G, 1989. "Taxing to Control Social Costs: The Case of Alcohol," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 79(1), pages 235-243, March.
- Jon Nelson, 2003. "Advertising Bans, Monopoly, and Alcohol Demand: Testing for Substitution Effects using State Panel Data," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 22(1), pages 1-25, February.
- E. A. Selvanathan & S. Selvanathan, 2004. "Economic and demographic factors in Australian alcohol demand," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 36(21), pages 2405-2417.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2000:90:6:854-857_7 is not listed on IDEAS
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Freebairn, 2010. "Taxation and Obesity?," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(1), pages 54-62.
- John Freebairn, 2010.
"Special Taxation of Alcoholic Beverages to Correct Market Failures,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(2), pages 200-214, June.
- John Freebairn, 2010. "Special Taxation of Alcoholic Beverages to Correct Market Failures," Wine Economics Research Centre Working Papers 2010-06, University of Adelaide, Wine Economics Research Centre.
- Preety Srivastava & Xueyan Zhao, 2010.
"What Do the Bingers Drink? Micro-Unit Evidence on Negative Externalities and Drinker Characteristics of Alcohol Consumption by Beverage Types,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(2), pages 229-250, June.
- Xueyan Zhao, 2010. "What Do the Bingers Drink? Micro-unit Evidence on Negative Externalities and Drinker Characteristics of Alcohol Consumption by Beverage Types," Wine Economics Research Centre Working Papers 2010-07, University of Adelaide, Wine Economics Research Centre.
- Mark Harrison & Alex Robson, 2011. "Prevention No Cure: A Critique of the Report of Australia's National Preventative Health Taskforce," Agenda - A Journal of Policy Analysis and Reform, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics, vol. 18(2), pages 7-26.
- Kym Anderson, 2010. "Excise and Import Taxes on Wine Versus Beer and Spirits: An International Comparison," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(2), pages 215-228, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:acb:agenda:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:27-44. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feanuau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.