Innovation and Performance: Benchmarking Australian Firms
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Simon Feeny & Mark Rogers, 2001. "Innovation and Performance: Benchmarking Australian Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2001n07, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cockburn, Iain & Griliches, Zvi, 1988.
"Industry Effects and Appropriability Measures in the Stock Market's Valuation of R&D and Patents,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(2), pages 419-423, May.
- Iain Cockburn & Zvi Griliches, 1987. "Industry Effects and Appropriability Measures in the Stock Markets Valuation of R&D and Patents," NBER Working Papers 2465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lang, Larry H P & Stulz, Rene M, 1994.
"Tobin's q, Corporate Diversification, and Firm Performance,"
Journal of Political Economy,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 102(6), pages 1248-1280, December.
- Larry H.P. Lang & Rene M. Stulz, 1993. "Tobin's Q, Corporate Diversification and Firm Performance," NBER Working Papers 4376, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hall, B.H., 1999.
"Innovation and Market Value,"
1999-w3, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Hall, Bronwyn H., 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9f31v1rw, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," NBER Working Papers 6984, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall., 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Economics Working Papers E99-265, University of California at Berkeley.
- Bronwyn H. Hall, 1999. "Innovation and Market Value," Finance 9902009, EconWPA.
- Geroski, P. A. & Van Reenen, J. & Walters, C. F., 1997. "How persistently do firms innovate?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 33-48, March.
- Lev, Baruch & Sougiannis, Theodore, 1996. "The capitalization, amortization, and value-relevance of R&D," Journal of Accounting and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 107-138, February.
- Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Market Value, R&D, and Patents," NBER Chapters,in: R&D, Patents, and Productivity, pages 249-252 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:spr:scient:v:88:y:2011:i:2:d:10.1007_s11192-011-0396-8 is not listed on IDEAS
- Hyojeong Lim, 2015. "Impact of Intellectual Property Rights on Macroeconomic Growth : A Panel Data Study in Korea," Proceedings of International Academic Conferences 2503617, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Efstathios G. Parcharidis & Nikos C. Varsakelis, 2010. "R&D and Tobin's q in an emerging financial market: the case of the Athens Stock Exchange," Managerial and Decision Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 31(5), pages 353-361.
- Santos, David Ferreira Lopes & Basso, Leonardo Fernando Cruz & Kimura, Herbert & Kayo, Eduardo Kazuo, 2014. "Innovation efforts and performances of Brazilian firms," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 67(4), pages 527-535.
- Tomasz L. Nawrocki, 2015. "R&D Activity And Core Business Efficiency On The Example Of Technology Companies," Oeconomia Copernicana, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 6(4), pages 59-72, December.
- Don Jyh-Fu Jeng & Artur Pak, 2016. "The variable effects of dynamic capability by firm size: the interaction of innovation and marketing capabilities in competitive industries," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 12(1), pages 115-130, March.
- repec:spr:scient:v:94:y:2013:i:1:d:10.1007_s11192-012-0753-2 is not listed on IDEAS
- Luigi Luini & Andrea Mangani, 2004. "Trademarks, Product Variety, and Economic Activity in Italy and Europe," Department of Economics University of Siena 422, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Nejla YACOUB, 2012. "Brevetabilité des médicament, innovation et l’avenir de l’industrie pharmaceutique en Tunisie DRUGS PATENTABILITY INNOVATION AND THE FUTURE OF THE PHARMACEUTICAL INDUSTRY IN TUNISIA THEORETICAL STUDY ," Working Papers 248, Laboratoire de Recherche sur l'Industrie et l'Innovation. ULCO / Research Unit on Industry and Innovation.
- Wittkopp, Antje, 2002. "Marktstruktur, Innovationsaktivität und Profitabilität der deutschen Ernährungswirtschaft: Das Beispiel Functional Food," FE Working Papers 0205, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Food Economics and Consumption Studies.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecr:v:36:y:2003:i:3:p:253-264. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.