Australia'S Equity Home Bias
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Shujing Li & Hamid Faruqee & Isabel K. Yan, 2004. "The Determinants of International Portfolio Holdings and Home Bias," IMF Working Papers 04/34, International Monetary Fund.
- Hyuk Choe & Bong-Chan Kho & Rene M. Stulz, 2001. "Do Domestic Investors Have More Valuable Information About Individual Stocks Than Foreign Investors?," NBER Working Papers 8073, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anil Mishra, 2014. "Foreign Ownership and Firm Value: Evidence from Australian Firms," Asia-Pacific Financial Markets, Springer;Japanese Association of Financial Economics and Engineering, vol. 21(1), pages 67-96, March.
- Mishra, Anil V., 2013. "Foreign ownership in Australian firms," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 1-18.
- Fenech, Jean-Pierre & Skully, Michael & Xuguang, Han, 2014. "Franking credits and market reactions: Evidence from the Australian convertible security market," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 1-19.
- Daly, Kevin & Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2013.
"The determinants of home bias puzzle in equity portfolio investment in Australia,"
International Review of Financial Analysis,
Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 34-42.
- Vo, Xuan Vinh, 2008. "The determinants of home bias puzzle in equity portfolio investment in Australia," MPRA Paper 26982, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Jul 2009.
- Mishra, Anil V., 2014. "Australia's home bias and cross border taxation," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 108-123.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-06-23 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mishra, Anil V. & Ratti, Ronald A., 2011. "Governance, monitoring and foreign investment in Chinese companies," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 171-188, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ausecp:v:47:y:2008:i:1:p:53-73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0004-900X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.