Joint Bidding, Governance And Public Procurement Costs:A Case Of Road Projects
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2009. "Joint bidding, governance and public procurement costs: A case of road projects," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/43906, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gathon, H. -J. & Pestieau, P., 1995.
"Decomposing efficiency into its managerial and its regulatory components: The case of European railways,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 80(3), pages 500-507, February.
- Gathon, H.-J. & Pestieau, P., 1995. "Decomposing efficiency into its managerial and its regulatory components: The case of European railways," CORE Discussion Papers RP 1133, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Bernadette Biatour & Mathieu Lefebvre & Sergio Pereleman & Pierre Pestieau, 2005. "Faut-il un ou plusieurs indicateurs d'exclusion sociale?," CREPP Working Papers 0503, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- van Doorslaer, Eddy & Wagstaff, Adam & Bleichrodt, Han & Calonge, Samuel & Gerdtham, Ulf-G. & Gerfin, Michael & Geurts, Jose & Gross, Lorna & Hakkinen, Unto & Leu, Robert E., 1997. "Income-related inequalities in health: some international comparisons," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(1), pages 93-112, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:taf:jdevst:v:53:y:2017:i:4:p:465-480 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antonio Estache & Atsushi Iimi, 2010.
"Bidder Asymmetry in Infrastructure Procurement: Are There any Fringe Bidders?,"
Review of Industrial Organization,
Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(2), pages 163-187, March.
- Antonio Estache & A. Iimi, 2008. "Bidder Asymmetry in Infrastructure Procurement: Are There any Fringe Bidders?," Working Papers ECARES 2008_020, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Estache, Antonio & Iimi, Atsushi, 2008. "Bidder asymmetry in infrastructure procurement : are there any fringe bidders ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4660, The World Bank.
- Collier,Paul & Kirchberger,Martina & Söderbom,Måns, 2015. "The cost of road infrastructure in low and middle income countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7408, The World Bank.
- Claudia N. Berg & Uwe Deichmann & Yishen Liu & Harris Selod, 2017. "Transport Policies and Development," Journal of Development Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 53(4), pages 465-480, April.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:annpce:v:80:y:2009:i:3:p:393-429. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1370-4788 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.