Propertyless in Peru, Even with a Government Land Title
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Ponzetto, Giacomo A. M. & Shleifer, Andrei, 2016.
"Securing Property Rights,"
Working Paper Series
rwp16-040, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Securing Property Rights," Working Paper 463441, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Securing Property Rights," NBER Working Papers 22701, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A. M. Ponzetto & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Securing property rights," Economics Working Papers 1538, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Dec 2016.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Giacomo A.M. Ponzetto & Andrei Shleifer, 2016. "Securing Property Rights," Working Papers 930, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Glaeser, Edward L & Ponzetto, Giacomo AM & Shleifer, Andrei, 2016. "Securing Property Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 11545, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Benito Arruñada, 2017. "How to Make Land Titling more Rational," Working Papers 983, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Cai,Yongyang & Selod,Harris & Steinbuks,Jevgenijs, 2015. "Urbanization and property rights," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7486, The World Bank.
- Ilia Murtazashvili & Jennifer Murtazashvili, 2015. "Anarchy, self-governance, and legal titling," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 162(3), pages 287-305, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:69:y:2010:i:3:p:1011-1033. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.