Uncertainty and Economic Sociology:
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Paul Lewis, 2008. "Uncertainty, power and trust," The Review of Austrian Economics, Springer;Society for the Development of Austrian Economics, vol. 21(2), pages 183-198, September.
- Daniyal Khan, 2016. "Reading the General Theory as Economic Sociology: A broader interpretation of an economics classic," Working Papers 1605, New School for Social Research, Department of Economics.
- João Ribeiro Butiam Có, 2009. "Teorias e dinâmicas migratórias internacionais: algumas experiências africanas de "brain drain","brain circulation" e "brain gain"," Working Papers wp022009, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Sharon A. Alvarez, "undated". "Two Theories of Entrepreneurship: Alternative Assumptions and the Study of Entrepreneurial Action," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-19, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Alpar Lošonc, 2006. "Is There an Opportunity to Establish the Social-Capitalism in the Post Socialist Transition?," Panoeconomicus, Savez ekonomista Vojvodine, Novi Sad, Serbia, vol. 53(4), pages 407-425, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajecsc:v:62:y:2003:i:3:p:509-532. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0002-9246 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.