The New Institutionalisms: Avenues of Collaboration
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lourens Broersma & Arjen Edzes & Jouke van Dijk, 2011. "Have Dutch Municipalities Become More Efficient in Managing the Costs of Social Assistance Dependency? (refereed paper)," ERSA conference papers ersa10p177, European Regional Science Association.
- Dequech, David, 2009. "Institutions, social norms, and decision-theoretic norms," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 72(1), pages 70-78, October.
- repec:oup:cjrecs:v:10:y:2017:i:3:p:509-526. is not listed on IDEAS
- Engel, Christoph & Weber, Elke U., 2007.
"The impact of institutions on the decision how to decide,"
Journal of Institutional Economics,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 3(03), pages 323-349, December.
- Christoph Engel & Elke U. Weber, 2006. "The Impact of Institutions on the Decision How to Decide," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2006_19, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Arnaud Buchs, 2012. "Périodiser les phases de régime et de crise des usages de l'eau. L'apport d'une approche en termes de modes d'usage de l'eau," Post-Print halshs-00716693, HAL.
- Libman, Alexander, 2010. "Internal centralization and international integration in the post-Soviet space," MPRA Paper 21882, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Libman, Alexander, 2005. "Globalization and outcomes of institutional competition," MPRA Paper 11779, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nunnenkamp, Peter & Öhler, Hannes & Schwörer, Tillmann, 2013. "US based NGOs in International Development: Financial and Economic Determinants of Survival," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 45-65.
- Coenen, Lars & Grillitsch, Markus & Hansen, Teis & Moodysson, Jerker, 2017. "An innovation system framework for system innovation policy: the case of Strategic Innovation Programs (SIPs) in Sweden," Papers in Innovation Studies 2017/8, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Klyver, Kim & Nielsen, Suna Løwe & Evald, Majbritt Rostgaard, 2013. "Women's self-employment: An act of institutional (dis)integration? A multilevel, cross-country study," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 474-488.
- David Dequech, 2005. "Institutions: A Concept For A Theory Of Conformity And Innovation," Anais do XXXIII Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 33rd Brazilian Economics Meeting] 174, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mhr:jinste:urn:sici:0932-4569(199812)154:4_696:tniaoc_2.0.tx_2-m. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Wolpert). General contact details of provider: https://www.mohr.de/jite .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.