Mining booms and government budgets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Freebairn, John, 2012. "Mining booms and government budgets," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), June.
References listed on IDEAS
- John Freebairn & John Quiggin, 2010.
"Special Taxation of the Mining Industry,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(4), pages 384-396, December.
- John Freebairn & John Quiggin, 2010. "Special Taxation of the Mining Industry," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WPP10_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Freebairn, John & Quiggin, John, 2010. "Special Taxation of the Mining Industry," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151525, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
- Frederick van der Ploeg, 2011. "Natural Resources: Curse or Blessing?," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 49(2), pages 366-420, June.
- Henry Ergas & Mark Harrison & Jonathan Pincus, 2010. "Some Economics of Mining Taxation," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(4), pages 369-383, December.
- Ross Garnaut, 2010. "Principles and Practice of Resource Rent Taxation," Australian Economic Review, The University of Melbourne, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, vol. 43(4), pages 347-356, December.
- Jason C. Hart, 2010. "Dutch Disease and the Sustainable Management of Royalty Wealth in Western Australia," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 29(4), pages 421-431, December.
- Hertel, Thomas, 1997. "Global Trade Analysis: Modeling and applications," GTAP Books, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University, number 7685.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Tyers, 2014.
"Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly,"
CAMA Working Papers
2014-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 14-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- repec:ags:aare16:235308 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ajarec:v:56:y:2012:i:2:p:201-221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aaresea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.