Special Taxation of the Mining Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Freebairn, John & Quiggin, John, 2010. "Special Taxation of the Mining Industry," Risk and Sustainable Management Group Working Papers 151525, University of Queensland, School of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Boadway, Robin & Bruce, Neil, 1984.
"A general proposition on the design of a neutral business tax,"
Journal of Public Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 24(2), pages 231-239, July.
- Robin Boadway & Neil Bruce, 1982. "A General Proposition on the Design of a Neutral Business Tax," Working Papers 461, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2008.
"Corporate tax elasticities: a reader's guide to empirical findings,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 24(4), pages 680-697, winter.
- Ruud A. de Mooij & Sjef Ederveen, 2008. "Corporate Tax Elasticities A Reader’s Guide to Empirical Findings," Working Papers 0822, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Emerson, Craig & Lloyd, P J, 1983. "Improving Mineral Taxation Policy in Australia," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 59(166), pages 232-244, September.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007.
"Taxing Corporate Income,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
2139, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alan J. Auerbach & Michael P. Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2008. "Taxing Corporate Income," NBER Working Papers 14494, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan Auerbach & Michael P Devereux & Helen Simpson, 2007. "Taxing corporate income," Working Papers 0705, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- Garnaut, Ross & Clunies Ross, Anthony, 1975. "Uncertainty, Risk Aversion and the Taxing of Natural Resource Projects," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 85(338), pages 272-287, June.
- Richard Dowell, 1981. "Auctions And Investment Dilution Alternatives To The Resource Rent Tax," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 1(67), pages 43-55, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rod Tyers, 2014.
"Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly,"
Economics Discussion / Working Papers
14-23, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Rod Tyers, 2014. "Asymmetry in Boom-Bust Shocks: Australian Performance with Oligopoly," CAMA Working Papers 2014-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Boyd Blackwell & Brian Dollery, 2013. "Resource Taxation and Remote Aboriginal Expenditure," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 32(3), pages 360-382, September.
- John Freebairn, 2012.
"Mining booms and government budgets,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), pages 201-221, April.
- Freebairn, John, 2012. "Mining booms and government budgets," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 56(2), June.
- Ratbek Dzhumashev & Jaai Parasnis, 2011. "Taxation and Migration: Policies to Manage a Resource Boom," Monash Economics Working Papers 33-11, Monash University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
- Q38 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Nonrenewable Resources and Conservation - - - Government Policy (includes OPEC Policy)
- H25 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Business Taxes and Subsidies
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2011-04-09 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2011-04-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2011-04-09 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PUB-2011-04-09 (Public Finance)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:rsm:pubpol:p10_3. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (David Adamson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rsmuqau.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.