Report NEP-ACC-2011-04-09This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Francisco J. Delgado & Santiago Lago-Peñas & Matías Mayor, 2011. "On the determinants of local tax rates: new evidence from Spain," Working Papers 2011/4, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Wolfgang Schoen, 2011. "Transfer Pricing – Business Incentives, International Taxation and Corporate Law," Working Papers transfer_pricing, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- John Freebairn & John Quiggin, 2010. "Special Taxation of the Mining Industry," Australian Public Policy Program Working Papers WPP10_3, Risk and Sustainable Management Group, University of Queensland.
- Turel, Asli, 2010. "Timeliness of financial reporting in emerging capital markets:Evidence from Turkey," MPRA Paper 29799, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jaime Vázquez-Caro & Richard M. Bird, 2011. "Benchmarking Tax Administrations in Developing Countries: A Systemic Approach," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1104, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Fernandez, Pablo, 2011. "WACC: Definition, misconceptions and errors," IESE Research Papers D/914, IESE Business School.
- Fatica, Serena, 2011. "Preferences for redistribution, the size of government and the tax system," MPRA Paper 29782, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mathieu Lefebvre & Pierre Pestieau & Arno Riedl & Marie Claire Villeval, 2011. "Tax Evasion, Welfare Fraud, and ”The Broken Windows” Effect: An Experiment in Belgium, France and the Netherlands," CREPP Working Papers 1103, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Item repec:col:000162:008229 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christian Calmès & Denis Cormier & Francois Racicot & Raymond Théoret, 2010. "Accruals, Cash-Flows and Tobin’s q : An Investment Perspective on Firm Accruals," RePAd Working Paper Series UQO-DSA-wp012011, Département des sciences administratives, UQO.