Options for meeting the demand for international liquidity during financial crises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Park, Donghyun, 2011.
"International reserves and swap lines: Substitutes or complements?,"
International Review of Economics & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 5-18, January.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & Park, Donghyun, 2010. "International reserves and swap lines: substitutes or complements?," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt04v2q5s7, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Aizenman, Joshua & Jinjarak, Yothin & PARK, Donghyun Dr., 2010. "International reserves and swap lines: substitutes or complements? ," Santa Cruz Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt81b751sh, Department of Economics, UC Santa Cruz.
- Joshua Aizenman & Yothin Jinjarak & Donghyun Park, 2010. "International reserves and swap lines: substitutes or complements?," NBER Working Papers 15804, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Domanski, Dietrich & Moessner, Richhild & Nelson, William R., 2014. "Central banks as lender of last resort: experiences during the 2007-2010 crisis and lessons for the future," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-110, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (US).
- Pope, Robin & Selten, Reinhard, 2011. "Public Debt Tipping Point Studies Ingnore How Exchange Rate Changes May Create A Financial Meltdown," Bonn Econ Discussion Papers 15/2011, University of Bonn, Bonn Graduate School of Economics (BGSE).
- Eduardo Levy Yeyati, "undated". "The Cost of Holding Foreign Exchange Reserves," CID Working Papers 353, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Dietrich Domanski & Richhild Moessner & William Nelson, 2014. "Central banks as lenders of last resort: experiences during the 2007-10 crisis and lessons for the future," BIS Papers chapters,in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Re-thinking the lender of last resort, volume 79, pages 43-75 Bank for International Settlements.
- Joseph Joyce & Raul Razo-Garcia, 2011. "Reserves, quotas and the demand for international liquidity," The Review of International Organizations, Springer, vol. 6(3), pages 393-413, September.
More about this item
- E58 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Monetary Policy, Central Banking, and the Supply of Money and Credit - - - Central Banks and Their Policies
- G01 - Financial Economics - - General - - - Financial Crises
- F31 - International Economics - - International Finance - - - Foreign Exchange
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:1009g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.