Capacity Utilization: Concept, Measurement, and Recent Estimates
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kennedy, James E., 1998. "An Analysis of Time-Series Estimates of Capacity Utilization," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, pages 169-187.
- Dale Squires & Yongil Jeon & R. Quentin Grafton & James Kirkley, 2010.
"Controlling excess capacity in common-pool resource industries: the transition from input to output controls ,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, pages 361-377.
- Squires, Dale & Jeon, Yongil & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James E., 2010. "Controlling excess capacity in common-pool resource industries: the transition from input to output controls," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 54(3), September.
- Ray, Subhash C., 2015.
"Nonparametric measures of scale economies and capacity utilization: An application to U.S. manufacturing,"
European Journal of Operational Research,
Elsevier, vol. 245(2), pages 602-611.
- Subhash C. Ray, 2013. "Nonparametric Measures of Scale Economies and Capacity Utilization: An Application to U.S. Manufacturing," Working papers 2013-09, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- James Kirkley & Catherine Morrison Paul & Dale Squires, 2002. "Capacity and Capacity Utilization in Common-pool Resource Industries," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, pages 71-97.
- Paul W. Bauer, 1990. "A reexamination of the relationship between capacity utilization and inflation," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-12.
- Maura P Doyle, 2000. "The 1989 Change in the Definition of Capacity: A Plant-Level Perspective," Working Papers 00-09, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Benan ERES, 2011. "Alternative Measures of Rate of Capacity Utilization for the Turkish Economy: A Comparative Analysis in Means of Adequacy for Empirical Investigation and Growth Models," Sosyoekonomi Journal, Sosyoekonomi Society, issue 16(16).
- Kirkley, James E & Squires, Dale, 1999. "Capacity and Capacity Utilization in Fishing Industries," University of California at San Diego, Economics Working Paper Series qt6k91b50v, Department of Economics, UC San Diego.
- Pulido San Román, Antonio & Pérez García, Julián, 2006. "Lawrence R. Klein and Applied Economics/Lawrence R. Klein y la economía aplicada," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 43-94, Abril.
- Dupont, Diane P. & Grafton, R. Quentin & Kirkley, James & Squires, Dale, 2002. "Capacity utilization measures and excess capacity in multi-product privatized fisheries," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 193-210, June.
More about this item
Keywordsmacroeconomics; capacity utilization;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bin:bpeajo:v:4:y:1973:i:1973-3:p:743-764. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jennifer Ambrosino). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esbrous.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.