Estimation d’une fonction de demande de monnaie pour la zone euro : une synthèse des résultats
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): (2003)
Issue (Month): 111 ()
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Web page: http://www.banque-france.fr/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Stephen M. Goldfeld, 1973. "The Demand for Money Revisited," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 4(3), pages 577-646.
- Roberto Golinelli & Sergio Pastorello, 2002. "Modelling the demand for M3 in the Euro area," The European Journal of Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 8(4), pages 371-401.
- Andreas Beyer, 1998. "Modelling money demand in Germany," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 57-76.
- Johansen, Soren, 1991. "Estimation and Hypothesis Testing of Cointegration Vectors in Gaussian Vector Autoregressive Models," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 59(6), pages 1551-80, November.
- Browne, F.X. & Fagan, G. & Henry, J., 1997.
"Money Demand in EU Countries : A Survey,"
7, European Monetary Institute.
- Subramanian S. Sriram, 1999. "Survey of Literatureon Demand for Money; Theoretical and Empirical Work with Special Reference to Error-Correction Models," IMF Working Papers 99/64, International Monetary Fund.
- Goldfeld, Stephen M. & Sichel, Daniel E., 1990. "The demand for money," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 8, pages 299-356 Elsevier.
- Kirstin Hubrich, 1999. "Estimation of a German money demand system - a long-run analysis," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 77-99.
- Pesaran, M.H. & Smith, R., 1992.
"Estimating Long-Run Relationships From Dynamic Heterogeneous Panels,"
Cambridge Working Papers in Economics
9215, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Pesaran, M. Hashem & Smith, Ron, 1995. "Estimating long-run relationships from dynamic heterogeneous panels," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 68(1), pages 79-113, July.
- Ireland, Peter N, 1995.
"Endogenous Financial Innovation and the Demand for Money,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(1), pages 107-23, February.
- Peter N. Ireland, 1992. "Endogenous financial innovation and the demand for money," Working Paper 92-03, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
- Monticelli, Carlo & Strauss-Kahn, Marc-Olivier, 1993.
"European Integration and the Demand for Broad Money,"
The Manchester School of Economic & Social Studies,
University of Manchester, vol. 61(4), pages 345-66, December.
- Carlo Monticelli & Marc-Olivier Strauss-Kahn, 1992. "European integration and the demand for broad money," BIS Working Papers 18, Bank for International Settlements.
- Lars E.O. Svensson & Stefan Gerlach, 2001.
"Money and inflation in the Euro Area: A case for monetary indicators?,"
BIS Working Papers
98, Bank for International Settlements.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E. O., 2003. "Money and inflation in the euro area: A case for monetary indicators?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 50(8), pages 1649-1672, November.
- Gerlach, Stefan & Svensson, Lars E O, 2002. "Money and Inflation in the Euro-Area: A Case for Monetary Indicators?," CEPR Discussion Papers 3392, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Stefan Gerlach & Lars E.O. Svensson, 2000. "Money and Inflation in the Euro Area: A Case for Monetary Indicators?," NBER Working Papers 8025, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Beyer, A. & Doornik, J.A. & Hendry, D.F., 2000.
"Constructing Historical Euro-Zone Data,"
Economics Working Papers
eco2000/10, European University Institute.
- Livio Stracca, 2003.
"The Functional Form Of The Demand For Euro Area M1,"
University of Manchester, vol. 71(2), pages 172-204, 03.
- Stracca, Livio, 2001. "The functional form of the demand for euro area M1," Working Paper Series 0051, European Central Bank.
- Brand, Claus & Cassola, Nuno, 2000. "A money demand system for euro area M3," Working Paper Series 0039, European Central Bank.
- Wolters, Jürgen & Teräsvirta, Timo & Lütkepohl, Helmut, 1996.
"Modelling the Demand for M3 in the unified Germany,"
SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance
113, Stockholm School of Economics.
- J. Wolters & T. Teräsvirta & H. Lütkepohl, 1996. "Modelling the Demand for M3 in the Unified Germany," SFB 373 Discussion Papers 1996,24, Humboldt University of Berlin, Interdisciplinary Research Project 373: Quantification and Simulation of Economic Processes.
- Gunter Coenen & Juan Luis Vega, 2000.
"The Demand for M3 in the Euro Area,"
Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers
0976, Econometric Society.
- Ball, Laurence, 2001.
"Another look at long-run money demand,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 31-44, February.
- Johansen, Soren, 1988. "Statistical analysis of cointegration vectors," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 12(2-3), pages 231-254.
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1998.
"Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece,"
Springer, vol. 23(3), pages 417-436.
- Sunil Sharma & Neil R. Ericsson, 1996. "Broad Money Demand and Financial Liberalization in Greece," IMF Working Papers 96/62, International Monetary Fund.
- Neil R. Ericsson & Sunil Sharma, 1996. "Broad money demand and financial liberalization in Greece," International Finance Discussion Papers 559, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Luca Dedola & Eugenio Gaiotti & Luca Silipo, 2001.
"Money demand in the euro area: do national differences matter?,"
Temi di discussione (Economic working papers)
405, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Luca Dedola & Eugenio Gaiotti & Luca Silipo, 2004. "Money Demand in theEuroArea: Do National Differences Matter?," Macroeconomics 0404019, EconWPA, revised 24 Apr 2004.
- Joaquim Vieira Ferreira Levy & Alessandro Calza & Dieter Gerdesmeier, 2001. "Euro Area Money Demand; Measuring the Opportunity Costs Appropriately," IMF Working Papers 01/179, International Monetary Fund.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bfr:bullbf:2003:111:02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Michael brassart)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.