Determinants of Capital Structure in Financial Institutions: The Case of Turkey
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2003.
"Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing,"
StataCorp LP, vol. 3(1), pages 1-31, March.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," United Kingdom Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 02, Stata Users Group.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 545, Boston College Department of Economics, revised 14 Feb 2003.
- Christopher F Baum & Mark E. Schaffer & Steven Stillman, 2002. "Instrumental variables and GMM: Estimation and testing," North American Stata Users' Group Meetings 2003 05, Stata Users Group.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 2002.
"A New Specification Test for the Validity of Instrumental Variables,"
Econometric Society, vol. 70(1), pages 163-189, January.
- Jinyong Hahn & Jerry Hausman, 1999. "A New Specification Test for the Validity of Instrumental Variables," Working papers 99-11, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Berger, Allen N. & Herring, Richard J. & Szego, Giorgio P., 1995.
"The role of capital in financial institutions,"
Journal of Banking & Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 19(3-4), pages 393-430, June.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szegö, 1995. "The Role of Capital in Financial Institutions," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 95-01, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Allen N. Berger & Richard J. Herring & Giorgio P. Szego, 1995. "The role of capital in financial institutions," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 95-23, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Joseph G. Haubrich & Paul Wachtel, 1993. "Capital requirements and shifts in commercial bank portfolios," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, issue Q III, pages 2-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Klepczarek Emilia, 2015. "Determinants Of European Banks' Capital Adequacy / Determinanty Adekwatności Kapitałowej Banków Europejskich," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(4), pages 81-98, December.
- repec:eee:riibaf:v:42:y:2017:i:c:p:442-453 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mehdi Mili & Jean-Michel Sahut & Hatem Trimeche, 2014. "Determinants of the Capital Adequacy Ratio of a Foreign Bank’s Subsidiaries: The Role of the Interbank Market and Regulation of Multinational Banks," Working Papers 2014-366, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kamal Naser & Abdullah Al-Mutairi & Ahmad Al Kandari & Rana Nuseibeh, 2015. "Cogency of Capital Structure Theories to an Islamic Country: Empirical Evidence from the Kuwaiti Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 979-988.
- Abdullah AL-Mutairi & Kamal Naser, 2015. "Determinants of Capital Structure of Banking Sector in GCC: An Empirical Investigation," Asian Economic and Financial Review, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 5(7), pages 959-972, July.
- repec:spt:apfiba:v:8:y:2018:i:3:f:8_3_6 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsCapital Adequacy; Turkish Banking Sector; GMM;
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- G28 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Government Policy and Regulation
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bdd:journl:v:1:y:2007:i:1:p:91-109. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zafer Kovancý). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bddgvtr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.