|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Charlottesville, Virginia (United States)
University of Virginia
P.O. Box 400182, Charlottesville, Va. 22904-4182
RePEc:edi:deuvaus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Diop, Ndiame & Brenton, Paul & Asarkaya, Yakup, 2005. "Trade costs, export development, and poverty in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3784, The World Bank.
- Yakup Asarkaya & Serkan Özcan, 2007. "Determinants of Capital Structure in Financial Institutions: The Case of Turkey," Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets, Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 1(1), pages 91-109.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Diop, Ndiame & Brenton, Paul & Asarkaya, Yakup, 2005.
"Trade costs, export development, and poverty in Rwanda,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
3784, The World Bank.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008.
"Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 6502, June.
- Anderson, Kym & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2007. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe’s Transition Economies," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48556, World Bank.
- Anderson, Kym & Kurzweil, Marianne & Martin, William J. & Sandri, Damiano & Valenzuela, Ernesto, 2008. "Methodology for Measuring Distortions to Agricultural Incentives," Agricultural Distortions Working Paper 48326, World Bank.
- Aksoy, M. Ataman & Isik-Dikmelik, Aylin, 2007. "The role of services in rural income : the case of Vietnam," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4180, The World Bank.
- Chandra, Vandana & Li, Ying & Osorio Rodarte, Israel, 2007. "Commodity Export Diversification in Rwanda - Many Export Discoveries with Little Scaling-Up," MPRA Paper 18556, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barry, Boubacar-Sid & Creppy, Edward & Wodon, Quentin, 2007. "Cashew Production, Taxation, and Poverty in Guinea-Bissau," MPRA Paper 11181, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- World Bank, 2007. "Rwanda : Toward Sustained Growth and Competitiveness, Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7702, The World Bank.
- Barry Boubacar-Sid & Edward G.E. Creppy & Estanislao Gacitua-Mario & Quentin Wodon, 2007. "Conflict, Livelihoods, and Poverty in Guinea-Bissau," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6879, June.
- Kym Anderson & Johan Swinnen, 2008. "Distortions to Agricultural Incentives in Europe's Transition Economies," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6502, June.
- Yakup Asarkaya & Serkan Özcan, 2007.
"Determinants of Capital Structure in Financial Institutions: The Case of Turkey,"
Journal of BRSA Banking and Financial Markets,
Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency, vol. 1(1), pages 91-109.
- Klepczarek Emilia, 2015. "Determinants Of European Banks' Capital Adequacy / Determinanty Adekwatności Kapitałowej Banków Europejskich," Comparative Economic Research, De Gruyter Open, vol. 18(4), pages 81-98, December.
- Mili, Mehdi & Sahut, Jean-Michel & Trimeche, Hatem & Teulon, Frédéric, 2017. "Determinants of the capital adequacy ratio of foreign banks’ subsidiaries: The role of interbank market and regulation," Research in International Business and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 442-453.
- Mehdi Mili & Jean-Michel Sahut & Hatem Trimeche, 2014. "Determinants of the Capital Adequacy Ratio of a Foreign Bank’s Subsidiaries: The Role of the Interbank Market and Regulation of Multinational Banks," Working Papers 2014-366, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Kamal Naser & Abdullah Al-Mutairi & Ahmad Al Kandari & Rana Nuseibeh, 2015. "Cogency of Capital Structure Theories to an Islamic Country: Empirical Evidence from the Kuwaiti Banks," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 5(4), pages 979-988.
- Shahchera , Mahshid, 2013. "The Determinants of Banks' Capital Structure: The case of Iran," Journal of Money and Economy, Monetary and Banking Research Institute, Central Bank of the Islamic Republic of Iran, vol. 8(1), pages 141-167, January.
- Andreas Hadjixenophontos & Christos Christodoulou-Volos, 2018. "Financial Crisis and Capital Adequacy Ratio: A Case Study for Cypriot Commercial Banks," Journal of Applied Finance & Banking, SCIENPRESS Ltd, vol. 8(3), pages 1-6.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yakup Asarkaya should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.