Rwanda : Toward Sustained Growth and Competitiveness, Volume 2. Main Report
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2007. "Promoting Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth in Rwanda : Challenges and Opportunities," World Bank Other Operational Studies 19241, The World Bank.
- Jack Diamond & Pokar Khemani, 2006. "Introducing Financial Management Information Systems in Developing Countries," OECD Journal on Budgeting, OECD Publishing, vol. 5(3), pages 97-132.
- Sekkat, Khalid & Varoudakis, Aristomene, 2000.
"Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 61(1), pages 237-253, February.
- Khalid Sekkat & Aristomène Varoudakis, 1998. "Exchange-Rate Management and Manufactured Exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," OECD Development Centre Working Papers 134, OECD Publishing.
- Khalid Sekkat & Aristomene Varoudakis, 2000. "Exchange rate management and manufactured exports in Sub-Saharan Africa," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/7342, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Pokar D Khemani & Jack Diamond, 2005. "Introducing Financial Management Information Systems in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 05/196, International Monetary Fund.
- Gilbert,Christopher L. & Vines,David (ed.), 2006. "The World Bank," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521029018, May.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
- Diop, Ndiame & Brenton, Paul & Asarkaya, Yakup, 2005. "Trade costs, export development, and poverty in Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3784, The World Bank.
- Brou E Aka & Bernardin Akitoby & Amor Tahari & Dhaneshwar Ghura, 2004. "Sources of Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," IMF Working Papers 04/176, International Monetary Fund.
- Dabalen, Andrew & Paternostro, Stefano & Pierre, Gaelle, 2004. "The returns to participation in the non-farm sector in rural Rwanda," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3462, The World Bank.
- Joseph, K.J., 2002. "Growth of ICT and ICT for Development: Realities of the Myths of the Indian Experience," WIDER Working Paper Series 078, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Booth & Frederick Golooba-Mutebi, 2014. "Policy for Agriculture and Horticulture in Rwanda: A Different Political Economy?," Development Policy Review, Overseas Development Institute, vol. 32(s2), pages 173-198, September.
More about this item
KeywordsPublic Sector Economics Health Monitoring and Evaluation Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Economic Theory and Research Health; Nutrition and Population Macroeconomics and Economic Growth Public Sector Development;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:7702. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .